Bi-sexuality

• 866 posts
    January 28, 2017 11:52 AM GMT
    I agree with the comments about quickies and casual sex. Which is why I am always wary on a first meet - assuming that they ever show, as the number of time wasters who don't show is amazing.
    Sadly my conclusion is that most guys who meet us "special girls" enjoy the thrill of the chase the most and thus rarely if ever will meet us more than once. And also when they do cum they are away usually within 2 minutes....wham bam thankyou maam seems to be the role model.
    Regular meets seem to be like hens teeth ...fairly rare, though I do have one friend who has regular meets with the same guy, so it is not impossible. Maybe I need to bait my hooks with different bait??

Pauline xxx
    • 7 posts
    January 28, 2017 12:24 PM GMT
    I agree, Pauline, that no shows and timewasters in general are the bane of these sites.
    • 37 posts
    January 28, 2017 3:07 PM GMT
    Hi again peeps,
    Some extremely good comments in here and a big thank you to everyone that's took time to post.

I think it depends on where people meet, how much they know about each other, have they met before? have they talked before?

My personal experiences over the years of men, women and trans women is a lot different to most that have commented on here.

I found it was the transgirls that wanted the quickies though often they would meet again for more, where as the men it tended to be one offs, the genetic women were very much for the long term relationships.

Though maybe things have changed a lot over the years as until I joined Transtastic I mainly only had genetic female friends most of whom were bi or lez.

One tip though for those girls looking to meet up with people, always pick a place you know well, and always give a time range,

So if I was meeting someone from Transtastic I would say something like.

Meet you at Manchester Piccadilly train station, Costa coffee down by platform 12 @ 12pm.

if ya going to be late text me, if no texts and not see you by say 1pm I'll take it as ya not coming, then am off for a day out.

I've often found if done that way people tend to turn up because they know you’re going to be enjoying yourself with or without them, so always plan a day out for yourself first.
    • 7 posts
    January 28, 2017 3:38 PM GMT
    The worst ones are the ones with lots of chat and sexy banter who claim they want to meet - but when you suggest days and times always have excuses - or just go silent.
    • 866 posts
    January 28, 2017 3:40 PM GMT
    Good advice Lesley, especially about always having a day or evening out planned as a fall back. If you can meet in a neutral place; though I do meet men at my place as well - but take big steps to protect my safety - chat on line for a while, insist on a face pic....and use my judgement. If the person seems flakey then they are; if in doubt don't meet them.

I always ask someone I am meeting for the first time to text me 90 mins before the time of the meet to confirm they are still coming. That way if I get no text from them then I know they are a TW (Time Waster). Clearly if I already know someone then that isn't necessary, though I find that anyone who wants to meet more than once will always confirm ahead of time ...or cancel/postpone...either way it is common courtesy.

When I meet in public places, like you I choose a coffee bar if its daytime and a pub if its evening. Clearly with meeting friends it is different but even then we always confirm with each other by text that all is OK timing wise.

One of the downsides of being trans is it takes a while to get ready. I can do it in about 30 mins if pushed...but prefer to do a leisurely job with shave and make up. Always choose my outfit and accessories before I start to get ready...that way I don't take hours to choose the right dress or top or necklace or handbag.

Key is to be sensible and stay safe.

hugs

Pauline xxx
    • 20 posts
    January 29, 2017 10:21 AM GMT
    What a lot of men do not realise is that as well as being very feminine in our dress,habits and general demenour ,intersex also means that our brains are wired differentyy. Having been forced to think left brain stuff by society for years,the sheer liberation of being able to do girl stuff is pure therapy.Hence we dress for ourselves,unless we want male attention and require the same flirtation rituals as real girls,and that does not include wham bam stuff.
    • 866 posts
    January 29, 2017 10:42 AM GMT
    Sophie, just a point about brain wiring.....if you didn't watch Transgender Kids on BBC you can catch up with it on the iplayer. It dispels a good few myths, and is worth watching.

Pauline xxx

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b088kxbw/transgender-kids-who-knows-best?suggid=b088kxbw
  • January 29, 2017 11:50 AM GMT
    i must admit i am waiting for my first experience,in bi sex,,but when i am dressed i do desire this
  • April 12, 2018 8:14 AM BST
    I had my first time when i was in my 20s in the 1970s then i gave it up for a long time until about 8 years ago when i had a few one night stands with men i have only dressed up for one man who was also a cd all the other times i was dressed as a man I've never been with a T girl I've only ever been with one woman so I'm definitely bi as i still like the smell of a woman as well as a man x
    • 7 posts
    November 5, 2019 5:37 PM GMT
    Never had a quick one-nighter, and all three meets I had planned through Plenty Of Fish fizzled. Like others here, though, I had a day ready for me, and blew them off without a care. I've had far too many local t-girls make excuses to not meet, so don't often make dates - and two of them who did show up just wanted to shag - not what I had in mind. But a few girls have shown up, we shopped, munched, and got tipsy together, and they're now more than just friends. Yay!

But having made that huge decision to sleep with a man-friend (with milady) changed my life for the better. Now we spend quality time having happy sex, as often or more as with milady. A bit of a mental/emotional shift going from Top with girlfriend, to total Bottom with him!
    • 6 posts
    March 1, 2020 7:05 PM GMT
    I found out i was bi at 15 wearing my friends sisters panties stockings still like wearing them