Bi-sexuality

• February 1, 2012 9:31 AM GMT
    I realised about 40 years ago that I liked both sexes. I love women to bits but dressing and being the full woman is such lovely fun
    • 160 posts
    February 1, 2012 7:55 PM GMT
    i am bi-sexual, and at the moment, non active, some people say that us bisexuals are confused, or we must have a preference. in my case that is not true, maybe to some individuals that would be the case, i have a theory that all humans are bi-sexual, but a lot of people would deny it. love collette XXX.
    • 1 posts
    February 11, 2012 2:31 PM GMT
    i was probably about 18 and realised i was fascinated with ladies underwear
    • 8 posts
    February 20, 2012 6:25 AM GMT
    After separating from my ex-wife in 2002 I decided to explore my sexuality and after a lot of guilt and worry I'm now happy to say I'm comfortably bi but I prefer Tgirls rather than men, something to do with the underwear I think, LOL.
    • 19 posts
    March 4, 2012 8:26 PM GMT
    I at first didn't want to admit to my fantasy of being with a man while dressed. But it became stronger & stronger. After admitting I was a transvestite it became easier. I still had sex as a "straight" male, but with males & tgirls when dressed. Then I admitted I enjoyed dressing more than straight sex & sex with domination is the ultimate,along with special gurls. So I have men as subslaves,& sex slaves,tgurls both & consider myself a raving queen & complete homosexual when dressed. Unfortunatly in business I must be extremely discrete & straight. It isn't easy getting out of strip club trips & boys nites but I do. Thank god. Eva
    • 22 posts
    March 25, 2012 10:17 AM BST
    I find the whole things quite confusing, I like Girls and Girls like myself. To me wether your a Tgirl or a RGirl you are still a Girl. Hairy legs and cheast are just not for me. It is the feminin side of life I love. If im attracted to a Girl the T or G infront makes no diference She is still a Girl.
    • 19 posts
    March 25, 2012 5:50 PM BST
    When I first began having sex in female persona I was still seeing women for a time. I then discovered I only was getting aroused with other tgurls or males. So I stopped trying to get hard with females & let myself admit to my homosexuality. It has been the perfect action. Once I admitted my being a homosexual I could become female in every way but the one I wanted to keep male. It's perfect for me.
    • 20 posts
    January 8, 2017 11:10 AM GMT
    I think that because we know how both sexes make love,we improve on the experience. How many of you have had an orgasm as opposed to mere ejaculation? I.t takes a womans mind and a mans feelings to bring that about
    • 31 posts
    January 9, 2017 9:34 AM GMT
    Lovely to Read Sophie, i was introduced to Bi sex by a work colleague, who knew i liked to dress, so i have always admired both forms, girls & boys, i just take it for granted that if sex is available take it, i do love to dress for sex, and want lovers to appreciate the time & effort in being Susie, i am very lucky that at the moment i have a BF who is older than me,finding out that he loves the girlie persona that i portray, but also what i have in my knickers even more, so its a very nice situation, i get what i want, and so does he, without hurting anyone.
    • 20 posts
    January 9, 2017 9:50 AM GMT
    You are lucky.I do not get out dressed and would need to have a good cover story.Its a bit remote here,so I can dress anytime,as my wife likes me to.
    Glad that you enjoyed the read,I assume it was the blog?
    Sophie
    • 7 posts
    January 9, 2017 12:53 PM GMT
    I too am a late developer - only starting about 10 years ago after a lady I met asked if her "orally bi" hubby could join us. I said no at the time but the seed was planted. After meeting a number of men I met my first cd and was hooked. As Linda says above - All those wasted years!
    • 107 posts
    January 9, 2017 1:03 PM GMT
    I'm a real tease when out and about dressed. I love being chatted up by both men and women, although usually attract women on the whole who have either clocked me as a cross dresser and are intrigued, or are bi. When being chatted up by men I suppose it's the attention I enjoy, and the fact that usually they don't seem to click I'm not a girl, which is always exhilarating and mildly amusing. I love showing a bit of extra leg, flashing my bottom momentarily as if it happened by accident (usually I wear a very short skirt with very skimpy knickers) like blowing up high completely exposing my virtually completely bare bottom in the street. Terrible really, but that's me. Xxxx
    • 20 posts
    January 9, 2017 2:54 PM GMT
    Being born with all the bits in place would be more fun if they were all useable. All the nerve endings/hormones are there,and its great fun,but I do not fancy men as much as t girls. Women ,I can do without,sexually,but they can be good friends.
    • 7 posts
    January 9, 2017 3:08 PM GMT
    Have to agree with Sophie about some men just wanting a quickie and ejaculation. I found married bi men worst in this respect. T girls in my experience like to be made love to - and we all know that this is so much better than a quick fuck!
    • 31 posts
    January 9, 2017 3:32 PM GMT
    So right Charlie,
    as a t-girl i love trying to get my lover hard again, for a second helping, might just be me being greedy, also nothing nicer than when they have cum, you lie there cuddling for a while, till it gently slides out xxx
    but sometimes a quick blow job, or fuck as to be put up with
    • 7 posts
    January 9, 2017 3:42 PM GMT
    OMG Susie you really hit the spot with your comment about cuddling afterwards! And yes, sadly, a quicky is sometimes inevitable - but it shouldn't be the norm!
    • 31 posts
    January 9, 2017 4:24 PM GMT
    Its sometimes down to the situation Charlie, i have been know to steal a quick blowjob, xxxxxxx
    • 1 posts
    January 22, 2017 7:21 AM GMT
    I discovered being bi in my early teen's but did not per sew it till later in life but only when dressed
    • 20 posts
    January 22, 2017 11:10 AM GMT
    Well,I liked to think that I hated all men,but unfortunatly,when I am dressed ,I want one ,quite badly. What a predicament to be in!! Do ALL have this problem. It just proved to me just how narrow the "artificial" society controlled ,gender divide is.
    • 866 posts
    January 22, 2017 1:43 PM GMT
    I would not any longer classify myself as bi, though I was married for years to a wonderful woman and have a grown up son. After divorcing about 20 years ago I spent some time figuring out who and what I am, and then early this century discovered that I enjoy sex with men. No long term relationships have ever happened, for many reasons, and I doubt if they will. But I do enjoy oral sex very much - I love to suck a nice hard cock - and penetrative sex with the right guy who sees me a few times.

Almost every guy I meet is married - not much you can do about that really, especially at my advanced age. However I still meet interesting men and mostly they are attentive and sensual lovers. Lots of men are intrigued by Tgirls ( trans women whatever name you want to use) and also a lot like the idea of a mature "woman" who is over 60. Enables lots of role play - and of course if you wear stockings and suspenders and give BJs....then they go weak at the knees. And its amazing how many enjoy sucking you.

Pauline xxx
    • 37 posts
    January 23, 2017 9:01 PM GMT
    I would class myself as selectlvely Bi-Sexual

I do like some Trans girls in a sexual way, and there are a few types of guys if I met and they asked if I wanted to play I'd probably say yes to.

And since I'm pre-op then I'm technically Bi-Sexual.

Now if I ever get to post op, guess I'm still bi-Sexual but from other side of fence LMAO.

But if I was asked to choose just one for a one on one long term relationship would have to pick a Lesbian relationship.
    • 20 posts
    January 28, 2017 8:16 AM GMT
    Actually,I find myself sympathising with women. So many men are just interested in "quickies" I can understand this ,if one is into casual sex,but from talk ,it seems that is what men do,leaving their women high and dry,so to speak,(no pun intended)Understanding both is a massive advantage for us which is probably why so many "straight" men love us. We give better sex.
    • 7 posts
    January 28, 2017 9:20 AM GMT
    Sophie expressed a lot of what I felt so much better than I managed. Yes, when I first started exploring my bisexuality it was with other bi men and was mainly about a fairly quick orgasm and ejaculation. This soon became less satisfactory, especially as it was obvious that most bi men do indeed just want a quicky - and if they came first didn't even want to bother returning the complement! And as for kissing or other gestures of affection - forget it!
    Then I discovered tvs. In my limited experience I have not found one who just wants a quickie. They have wanted what I wanted - to make love - not just to fuck or whatever. The grooming, the clothing, the sexy lingerie etc all make them attractive to start with - and then the kissing and caressing make it a genuine lovemaking experience. It also makes it one in which satisfying your partner's needs is the most important thing (for me anyway) and the orgasm and ejaculation which usually follows is infinitely more satisfying.
    • 20 posts
    January 28, 2017 10:04 AM GMT
    Absouluty agree,a high degree of love(and I mean that in a non sexual sense) ,not lust must exist in ALL trans girls. The ones that I have met have all been trying to escape from the male persona that society expects from them.Aggressive,greedy,selfish and generally very uncaring about anyone but themselves and their imeadiate needs.This might upset some people on this site who I know are just here for the ride but for some of us this is real,and deeply felt.
    • 20 posts
    January 28, 2017 10:35 AM GMT
    As a question which might provoke. How many of you feel like kissing a friend when you meet ,dressed or not? Has this need become stronger and less alien since you came out?
    I believe that recognising our total bisexuality,we free our minds of the dross that society dictates for us,we become real people,as we should be.
    Any takers?