Any Straight TVs?

• 43 posts
    March 24, 2011 8:34 PM GMT
    It's a question I often ask, and I wonder how it fits here? Are there any people who just dress up for the thrill/feel of it, like me, who have absolutely zero interest in being with men, even other TVs, or is it just expected that once you pull on a skirt or a pair of knickers you're automatically gay or bi?

I'd be interested in hearing other people's views, as supposedly statistics show that a large percentage of TVs are hetero, yet all I ever see is gurls talking about having sex with guys, which is just something I am in no way interested in.

I dress because I love wearing the clothes, I love how they feel and I love how well I can look when dressed. I enjoy feeling like a woman, but don't want to become one, and while I would not have any problem with admirers --- as long as all they do is admire! --- I am in no way attracted to men, on any level.

Am I alone?

Answers on a pink postcard please....
    • 13 posts
    March 24, 2011 8:51 PM GMT
    I`m a straight tv, not looking for anything but friends.
    I`m only here for friends........
    This post was edited by Jay Painter at April 27, 2015 7:56 AM BST
    • 43 posts
    March 24, 2011 10:30 PM GMT
    Glad to see there's at least one!
    • 3 posts
    March 25, 2011 7:32 PM GMT
    I would say I was bi-curious, but I doubt I would take it any further than friendship with a man.
  • March 25, 2011 10:14 PM GMT
    I have no desire at all to have sex with a man, but with another tranny or cd, yes, and I have done, often. A most wonderful experience, 2 "girls" being gentle and loving with each other, and taking it further, but not A.
    I have no interest at all in men. So, a question...am I a tranny lesbian?
    Please tell me.
    • 866 posts
    March 26, 2011 9:37 AM GMT
    Stacey-Lynn,
    This is a minefield in many ways, as no one really knows what % of Tgirls (TVs, CDs, TSs) are heterosexual or bi sexual or gay. Plus no one really knows how many people in the UK are T girls. I was also very active in the Dutch TV scene for around 10 years so I can draw on experiences there to complement my experiences here.
    The conventional wisdom is that around 80% of us "special girls" are heterosexual, which is probably about right as most T girls are in the closet, and many girls do not even come onto sites like this. My estimate for total numbers is around 250.000 to 300.000 in the UK, but it could be as low as 100.000 and I know that Janette Scott at Beaumont believes it is 3 mm.
    Most girls dress up in private like you and out of those of us who go out and meet people there is probably a higher % of people who are sexually active. Part of the thrill of being dressed as a woman is to be "treated like a woman" sexually.
    Given the British preference for euphemism and hypocrisy there is a commonly held view in the TG community here that sexual activity as a tranny/T girl is still "straight". Men who "admire" T girls also say they are straight.
    But, really should we care as they are only labels and the whole TG community is one that has rainbow shades of sexuality. I think a lot of labels that have developed are ones that enable us to feel comfortable in our skins....which is key to feeling good as a T girl. Too many of us feel guilty when we shouldn't....hence all the purging.
    For me personally I am certainly not heterosexual as the last woman I had a relationship with was my ex wife, back in the mid 90s. But this is my life journey, and for all of us its different journey; and it has taken me a long time and lots of experimentation to find myself and the lifestyle that I like. I would describe myself as gay (as I like men, and being treated as a woman) and bis sexual in a jokey sense as I like other T girls (but really that is gay too); so like all of us I hide behind labels.
    I hope that helps Stacey-Lynn and other girls who look at this forum.
    hugs + kisses Pauline xxx
    • 60 posts
    March 26, 2011 10:46 AM GMT
    Well to answer this question takes a lot of thinking about...i enjoy being a woman and yes l wear cltohs to enable me to be that way...if l am honest and didnt have the commitments l have in my male life l would love to dress full time..as to the sex side i wouldnt class myself as gay even though i have had sex with other girls..l would class myself as T lesbian...but to me that is not the reason i dress i dress to be a woman 100% xx
    • 201 posts
    March 26, 2011 12:28 PM GMT
    Yes Stacey-Lynn , this is a thorny issue for all us Tgirls, but perhaps it doesn't need to be.

I believe that we all swim in a big beautiful sea of sexuality where gender is fluid and where love and affection and sexual pleasure is not governed by any rules or laws or morality.

I think we are all free spirits underneath our skins and our spirits have no gender. In the material world you can choose to express your spirit however you like. In a way, we are all actors ?

Thanks for the question ... nicky XXX
    • 2 posts
    March 26, 2011 1:35 PM GMT
    I'm straight, just love to dress up
    • 6 posts
    March 26, 2011 1:45 PM GMT
    Put simply I am straight. I have no interest in men. I like dressing and like to be as feminine as possible in an everyday sort of way. I do not have clothing which might be seen as sexually provocative. However, that is probably to do more to circumstances than the desire to experiment. Believe me the desire is there. If I look in a mirror and see myself as nice in a sexy sort of way and enjoy male compliments what does that make me? I wish to be as female as possible so of course I have fantasised about a male relationship. In one sense then I must be bi-curious. For me a relationship with a tgirl would be impossible since however much I can relate to being a woman I could not get passed the original gender divide. Some say that sex with another tgirl does not count; it would for me! Sorry not very lucid but when writing like this it certainly gets once thoughts into some sort of order. the thing is I'm not confused! I agree with Nicky there just aren't two genders. That's way too simple. Hope that helps. Joan Carson xx
    • 16 posts
    March 26, 2011 4:47 PM GMT
    Im straight have a female partner who loves both sides of me would like to ditch the guy side sometimes but I love my partner to bits for helping get out as a t-girl in the real world and wouldnt change her for anything she is a gem.
  • March 26, 2011 7:18 PM GMT
    I'm just me, not interested in any sexual liasons, already happily married. Only looking for Friendship and to be as helpful as I can to anyone who wants any help.
    • 13 posts
    March 26, 2011 7:23 PM GMT
    long story in short chronological order... years ago i thought i was straight but being with gg's never felt right. then i tried being dressed with a man and that felt more right. then i tried dressed with gg's and that did not feel any more than friends. on top of that the regular gay scene doesn't feel right as a male.

hope that makes sense, just be yourself and do not be afraid to explore different avenues.

lol and i would love to hear some of pauline's amsterdam stories

michelle
    • 148 posts
    March 26, 2011 8:09 PM GMT
    hiya, im a english ts. i live in tenerife. sun and sea eekkkk. i have a lot of friends who
    just like to dress, no sex thing involved. not their thing. well their wifes like it, so on
    that one, i dont know. dont know if this helps. they are a happy bunch. love going out
    with them. all subjects coverd in conversation(football even), seems thy support different
    teams form their wifes. hehe life i guess. thanks....jallie
    • 7 posts
    March 26, 2011 9:15 PM GMT
    Hummmm tricky one this so cards on the table in blokey form (yuch) l,m pretty much straight with just the odd gay urge from time to time, but as Annie thats when it all gets very complicated in my head. l just really fancy other Tgals and love to be treated as a lady by a guy so in the bigger scheme of things l,m bi but and this is the big but l havn,t been with a guy or a t girl as yet, so bi curious it is oh gawd l confused again now eeeek.

Hugz Annie xx
  • March 26, 2011 10:12 PM GMT
    Annie, being with a t-girl is the most wonderful sexual experience imaginable. As girls, we seemed to know how to treat each other as girls, no forcing, nothing rough, just gentle caresses, kisses, stroking, slow coming together.
    I have never fancied a man, nor have I ever experienced anal, bot o with a lovely t-girl has to be experienced.
    I think I am a T-Lesbian, except I have never experienced sex with a real woman while dressed as a woman.
    I think I am all mixed up, but happy with it.
    • 148 posts
    March 26, 2011 10:25 PM GMT
    i dont think im a t lesbian, i know i am. been that way for many a year. brought up as a girl/woman. been with men, yup had to be,
    women like me, well yes what can i say. my personal preference is a t woman. loving and careing. as it should be.....jallie
    • 401 posts
    March 27, 2011 2:07 AM BST
    its not whats inside its what that you do that defines you if you
    just enjoy dressing if you or want a guy or girl go with it
    myself im at cross road in my life i love girls and guys
    but the main thing i just love to dress.
    i feel i am complete when dressed not in a sexualway l just feel its the real me
    the cross roads im at is weather i take it full time or just carry on as i am
    dont worry if you like guys or not or have to be you thats why we are on here because we are us(sorry to use labels but thats what people do) bi straight gay trans lesbian
    jedi (sorry im a star wars fan lol) or other
    i am me amy michelle you are
    Stacey-Lynn McPherson
    you are you and dont let any one take that away from you

big hugs
    (sorry for nwaffling and being philosophical

xxxxamyxxxx
    • 401 posts
    March 27, 2011 2:09 AM BST
    and i hope i made sense xxxxx
    • 148 posts
    March 27, 2011 2:16 AM BST
    i personaly cant be botherd with lables,( far too many of the wee beasts floating about), as amy says, its whats inside that counts...nuf said...jallie
    • 401 posts
    March 27, 2011 2:17 AM BST
    go girl you rock hugs xxamyxx
    • 866 posts
    March 27, 2011 9:28 AM BST
    Michelle, what kind of Amsterdam stories? the clean(ish) ones like falling in the canal...or the slightly more esoteric ones like going to the Gay Olympics.
    I recently found all these old pics from the "Holland years" which I am in the process of uploading and editing. They are all pre digital , so need some work.
    Maybe I should write a blog? P xxx
    • 31 posts
    March 27, 2011 2:47 PM BST
    If i wasnt married i would have succumbed to sex with other tgirls i'm completely sure. men/admirers? maybe
    • 251 posts
    March 27, 2011 3:34 PM BST
    The quick answer labels mean nothing- the considered answer - I love my vision of femininity - I love the girl within -I love finally being me. I like to be admired, but perhaps i don't really want to share her..... now there's a thought. To date physically only ever been drawn to women whilst sober- the one occasion that I have been to bed with a physically male person we cuddled and kissed, i kind of enjoyed the ability to say no and not feel it my duty to get to the point of no return as I do with women ..... (which implies I am a slag but I don't do one nighters on any level). Despite being very very drunk I was not inclined for him to take it any further. If he had not had the respect for me as a person I would not have ended up in bed, if he had tried anything I was not ready for he would have realised with me that NO means NO!!! Attitudes evolve and are framed by experience an it harm none do what ye will - maybe I will evolve away from where I am now .. who knows. Watch this space lol ........
    • 13 posts
    March 27, 2011 5:58 PM BST
    pauline, that is a marvellous idea