Any Straight TVs?

• 251 posts
    April 3, 2011 1:16 PM BST
    Think you will appreciate this video from Steve Hughes on the straightness of gay men - which is perhaps why I usually describe myself as somewhat curvy!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=in9SiDtJLaU
    • 148 posts
    April 3, 2011 8:41 PM BST
    nicky, why should i spend so much energy, i have bags of sexuality. i realized my potential as a tranny many years ago, i was and have been well and truly fucked by men/tgirls and women. hope that answers your question....kisses j..whore
    • 15 posts
    April 4, 2011 9:22 AM BST
    for me a tgirl is a woman and I recognise that I am complicit in my own deception
    • 13 posts
    April 4, 2011 10:40 AM BST
    collettetv oxford said:i have a theory that we are all bi-sexual, and it just needs something or someone to bring it out, if it be clothing, or a certain person, but then i could be wrong ? who knows?.

Innate bisexuality is interesting and was a freudian idea i believe. Surely bisexualty is more normal if anything than heterosexual.
    • 199 posts
    April 4, 2011 11:35 AM BST
    I am a fully gay t-girl and have always had sexual relations with men or other like minded t-girls. The interesting thing is my male lovers have said more times than I can remember that they were straight or a tiny bit bi! Many gay friends find me unattractive sexually and I have had many t-girl friends who were straight but with whom I had a brilliant platonic relationship. I am sure that a lot of it is down to the perception and attitudes towards genetic women in society. I f our dress as a woman then there is a perception that you are availble to men, that is a gross simplification of course but when I was younger and spent most of my time dressed when out, I was often hit on by guys of all ages and had my bottom pinched and was touched or groped many many times and had men come up to me when out in clubs or hotels and bars asking me to have sex with them! I think things are changing slowly in that young woman today are very much more in control of their work and personal lives and dress attractive/sexy for themselves without comment or impications, although women at work are still commented on their looks in a way no man would be! It was a much more male chauvinistic age in the 70's. So i very very strongly believe in live and let live and to repsect anyone for their sexual orientation....there have been many occaisons when 'straight' t-girl friends have wanted to experience sex with a man but I think that was down to them exploring more of their feminine personality and I have been careful to make sure that they were never pushed into that way of thinking by my own behaviour or sexual preferences. I do have two t-girlfriends who are utterly straight are very bi when dressed! we are all a bit complicated when it comes to sex and as the biggest sexual organ in the body is the brain I'm not suprised!!
    XXXX
    • 7 posts
    April 4, 2011 12:20 PM BST
    Hey April-Mae that link you put up to Steve Hughes talking about straight and gay is really funny. Thanks. Anyone else wants to look at Steve Hughes doing this topic http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=in9SiDtJLaU
    The gay culture out here (Australia) is really weird. There's a gay nudist beach just near me and a straight beach 1 km to the south. The killer sharks that cruise around the whole area only pick off 'straights', who do macho surfing and kite surfing. All the men on the gay beach just bask in the sun, trying to pick each other up, and getting their knob burned.
    • 251 posts
    April 4, 2011 9:36 PM BST
    Hey AKZ glad you liked it - it is isn't it which makes me CURVILY straight not being vaguely inclined to the masculine side of things lol!!
    • 7 posts
    April 5, 2011 3:57 AM BST
    Hey April-Mae, I love the way you have left a chink of Curvyness there, you curvy thing ... xx AKZ
    • 43 posts
    April 12, 2011 4:03 PM BST
    Ann Kay Zola said:

I would do it with a tree if I thought it fancied me and it was a very nice tree

Ahhh I see! So you're a Treesexual? (Sorry)
    • 148 posts
    April 12, 2011 7:58 PM BST
    treesexual, now thats a new one. must be a antipodian upside down thing. glad im only sideways. hehe kisses..jallie
    • 251 posts
    April 12, 2011 11:56 PM BST
    my ex was a treesexual - explains why I started to change my orientation but my body misheard on the way I guess
    • 7 posts
    April 13, 2011 10:09 AM BST
    Hi Jallie I am sure you wood be tempted if you met the right tree and April-Mae I find your post on this to be very profound. You have my sympathy of felications whichever is more appropriate.
    No Jallie it is not a downunder thing. The Aussie trees are not sexy enough, they taste of paraffin. I am sure I have given away too much there.
    I was once a Pom before I had the operation, so I love the Oak and Beech, so gentle and majestic and of course the Hazel, so cute with its sweet little nuts.
    Treesomes are very nice. Any combination, man me tree, girl me tree, had one of these the other night, she was sandwiched between me and the tree. A Whitegum if you must know, one makes do.
    I like to watch too and then the best combination is two girls and a tree (and perhaps a piece of rope). Obviously all this takes place discreetly in the heart of the forest, in some beautiful glade, and with the best of possible good taste. I wouldnt want anyone to think us Australians were in any way tacky. And hopefully I have exhausted this revealing topic. xxx Ann
    • 148 posts
    April 13, 2011 12:49 PM BST
    hehe, ok ann you win the tree compation. i surrender. since we only have pines and palms here. and there not much fun. kisses jallie
    • 235 posts
    April 13, 2011 5:24 PM BST
    I have just twigged what this is all about ...
    • 5 posts
    May 3, 2011 3:00 AM BST
    im straight but have dabbled with a t v good times ur only here once but i class myself as a cd love wearing skirt &nix
    • 160 posts
    May 3, 2011 11:26 PM BST
    well for one i like trees, but only as trees, a nice item of nature. i do not see a tree as a sexual object. i think people have lost the jest of what is being discussed here, so i repeat that i think that we are all basically bi-sexual, but just needs the right thing or person to trigger them, so all this talk about trees and curves and being omnisexual or whatever, so girls can we get back to the original point. and thank you michelle for your comment. love collette XXX.
    • 148 posts
    May 3, 2011 11:55 PM BST
    ouch
    • 15 posts
    May 9, 2011 10:47 AM BST
    I fine most tv's are stright, I know many tv's that dress for the social side as I do.
    • 2 posts
    May 9, 2011 11:14 AM BST
    I love being a womanand I love to have sex with men-Real MEN-ONLY - -as a female -but in male mode i dont
    • 160 posts
    May 13, 2011 12:32 AM BST
    being celibate now, not having had a bit of th other with either sex for a very long time, and being disabled the clash of crutches could cause a slight problem lol, love collette XXX.
    • 2 posts
    May 13, 2011 10:09 PM BST
    Hi collette I am disabled use cruthes -have osteoprosis and break bones so easily -but my transit rolled over my foot over my leg -broke toes foot ankle and leg -but getting there - and still live my men-xx take care Julie
    • 160 posts
    May 13, 2011 10:52 PM BST
    hope you are getting better, i have severe spinal stenosis, as well as arthritis, capul tunnel syndrome [ both hands ], but i do my best to get by and have a laugh, wishing you all the best and get better soon, love collette XXX.
    • 16 posts
    May 14, 2011 2:01 AM BST
    I like women, but I also like tgirls and ts women too. I love dressing for several reasons like the fabulous feeling it gives, I love the clothes and how I can look so different. There is sexual pleasure too but my feelings change every day so like Nicky, I won't label myself. We're all a part of life's rich tapestry.
    • 13 posts
    May 15, 2011 12:38 AM BST
    Interesting how its all about the 'me' and the 'I'. Have a little empathy peeps. ha yeah right
    • 866 posts
    May 15, 2011 9:45 AM BST
    Michelle,
    Why would that be a surprise that we talk about our personal experiences, and those of other girls we know? Stacey-Lynn set up this forum to ask peeps about their experiences of being straight or not. And I am also guessing that most of us can say what "me" or "I" does sexually, or not...and maybe we could talk about friends too, like Xena Mistress does?
    As Stacey-Lynn says the conventional wisdom is that T Girls are hetero, so dressing is basically a hobby (as many Dutch T girls call it). Lets be honest no-one really knows how many Trannies there are - either in the UK or worldwide - and how many of them are sexually active.
    So all any of us can do is say something about ourselves. Does that mean that we have no empathy for the TG community - I personally dont think so, and I think Andrea's post on this subject is just one illustration on this forum of empathy. hugs Pauline xxx