Driving

• 60 posts
    September 14, 2012 5:59 PM BST
    Having recently driven the car for some considerable distance I would like to ask if anyone else felt a change in driving style being used. I thought that my style changed mainly because of the ability to turn the steering wheel with the impediment of mavement caused by my boobs. Or is it simply a mind change because i was feminine driving.
    • 31 posts
    September 14, 2012 6:59 PM BST
    have to say i drive the same in both modes
    usually one handed with the other on the knob, erm sorry gear leaver! Bit blokey i know
    • 16 posts
    September 14, 2012 8:00 PM BST
    I'm not sure if I drive differently since I transitioned or not. Certainly driving in heels doesn't feel different - but I can't heel and toe the accelerator and brake any more. I suspect that some of the habits I picked up racing have carried over. One thing's for sure - my poor old B sized boobs don't get in the way of anything... hee hee
    xxx
  • September 14, 2012 8:31 PM BST
    I have yet to try driving while dressed, but can't wait to give it a go ! xxx
    • 47 posts
    September 14, 2012 10:22 PM BST
    I only drive dressed when going to a club and although I don't find a restriction although I won't wear heels but wear court or flat shoes for safer driving.

I am aware that I drive very different than in drab having driven for a living as a cab driver during which time although a good driver, a very fast and positive one and at times checking myself regards temperament towards others trying to cut in or jumping in front and can be very bloky, whereas when dressed possibly because I don't want to draw attention to myself I drive a lot slower and it dosn't worry me if someone wants to get in front or over take, so yes I do drive very different dressed.
    • 26 posts
    September 14, 2012 11:09 PM BST
    I haven't really noticed a difference but been doing it a while so maybe just used to it, but i do take my heels off but not wedges to drive
    This post was edited by Deleted Member at September 15, 2012 11:14 AM BST
    • 401 posts
    September 15, 2012 10:02 AM BST
    when i first went out driving en femme i had my bigger boobs on and they did get in the way lol not to hinder my driving but i did think it was amazing the difference with boobs and heels on but i didnt feel i drove differently on the way home i need a wee badly so sped up a bit a police car went the other way stopped and turned luckily i had parked and got out when he went past he just smiled at me lol phew that was close lmao xxxx
    • 8 posts
    September 15, 2012 11:08 AM BST
    i have no problem driving as Gillian but tend to drive more cautiously. Heels can be damaged but i love to drive dressed with a short skirt.
    • 60 posts
    September 15, 2012 11:21 AM BST
    I didn't have heels on i wore flats to drive oh and yes a short skirt which made it interesting getting in and out x
    • 2 posts
    September 15, 2012 2:42 PM BST
    Have only really driven once in heels quite a long time ago, but do recollect my driving style did change. Recall knees more together and more careful - mind you I was probably wetting my panties incase stopped or having an accident.
    • 33 posts
    September 15, 2012 5:47 PM BST
    A
    This post was edited by Deleted Member at December 12, 2019 2:21 AM GMT
    • 55 posts
    September 16, 2012 11:34 AM BST
    My driving style is pretty much the same whether male or Femme mode. The only real difference is that in femme mode then the skirt is pulled up just enough so that some lucky truck driver gets a nice glimpse of black stocking top and suspender. Well isn't it right we should cheer them up sometimes?? xxxx
    • 8 posts
    September 16, 2012 12:26 PM BST
    lol a girl after my own heart xxx my car has a glass roof, so they get a view to keep em going
    • 36 posts
    September 16, 2012 9:58 PM BST
    The only differences I found whilst out driving as Samantha, is that I was getting totted at by other drivers and flashing thier lights at me etc while stuck at a roundabout or lights etc, but then I would have a figure hugging top and mini skirt or a mini dress on with black hold up stockings, the only other diffference was wearing the high heeled boots or stillettos, where if I am in male mode I wouldnt be wearing them so it gettting used to the pedals with heels, but with practice in male mode you can get used to it quite quickly.
    • 71 posts
    September 17, 2012 9:52 AM BST
    I drive to work quite a lot in a dress, and I do drive differently, I'm more careful, and I do get cut up more. It's the blonde hair, people (men) see it and think I'm automatically going to let them in. And I do, lol. I think TVs and CDs should get cheaper car insurance! I was driving in man mode with my wife and kids in the car, and my wife told me I was driving too aggressively, so I asked if I should let Debbie drive...haha, you should have seen her face.

xxx

Debbie
    • 16 posts
    September 18, 2012 5:48 PM BST
    As an aside, my insurance used to be £430 a year fully comp. When I transitioned it immediately fell to £265. I knew there was an upside... hee hee
    • 122 posts
    September 19, 2012 1:39 PM BST
    I used to drive in my flats and change into heels but i have now progressed to heels, takes a bit of getting used to.
    Its a buzz having the wagon drivers pass & having a good look as they passx
    • 71 posts
    September 19, 2012 2:21 PM BST
    I used to drive in heels, way back when...I think my ankles have seized up since...lol
    • 6 posts
    September 30, 2012 10:54 PM BST
    If you get pulled over for erratic driving or are involved in an accident the 'fact' you were driving in heels is held against you as a reason for your responsibility for the event: certainly by insurance co's as its considered as a cause of you being out of habit ha ha ha. SERIOUSLY unless you have transition evidence drive in flatties.
    • 4 posts
    October 29, 2012 10:35 AM GMT
    I have no problems driving in heels, but appreciate the warning. I do tend to drive more cautiously, however, not wanting to attract attention. Incidently, I understand it is, or was, illegal to drive in the USA in bare feet.
    • 16 posts
    December 11, 2012 6:58 PM GMT
    I drove in a long skirt and must admit I found it difficult with the pedals at first you just have to adjust to what your wearing I think lol Joanne
    • 2 posts
    December 20, 2012 8:04 PM GMT
    I have no problems in driving dressed, i also drive more cautiously,and usually wear my flats when driving. Parked up and was changing into my heels when police car parked alongside, the police woman driver looked across smiled and went about her business
    • 11 posts
    August 9, 2019 9:51 AM BST
    I love driving when dressed, it is a real thrill for me but like many others I drive more slowly, after all why rush a good thing!! I drive in heels but not very high ones. Love my skirt to be either quite short or else well u my thighs and also like the lacey hem of my slip to show. Love getting in and out of the car in a short skirt and trying not to expose myself too much but have given a little show sometimes. Rachel.
    • 23 posts
    October 31, 2019 10:48 PM GMT
    my first drive as "Helene" was sensensional, just feeling the "boobs" jiggle gently on the small bumpy road I took; since then always driving as "Helene" when going away. Use low heels and drive like a female, careful and more slow! Nothing better than being distracted by looking at the top of my skirt climbing up showing off the lace top of my stockings, just have to be careful
    • 42 posts
    December 9, 2019 11:56 AM GMT
    I always kept a pair of shoes for driving in flats or ballerinas as too drive in heels can be tricky.
    Tried it once, not good. The scuffing your shoes can get from the driving makes them look bad. So, change the shoes and prevent marks. As for boobs, after my first trip out with over the top size boobs, my friend advised me to lower their size. This I did and drove Police style that's moving the wheel turning left you would pull with your left hand and push with the right hand. Crossing over arms can get you if you are close to the wheel, causing wheel rash on the clothes. Marks made by the wheel as it spins pass your clothes. Practice, observe other Women driving and take it steady.

Being pulled in a road check by the police one night was not on my agenda. You have to expect things might happen and plan for the event. Getting chatted up by a rep mobile when two of us were in the car off to the BS meeting was fun. I just developed a female tunnel vision and my passenger she was looking. "Stop looking at them" Why? We lost them at some lights. Good old V6 Ford that was. Laughing after when she said you were worried, "it's alright for you, they get your clothes off and it's all there waiting" came my reply.