Posting Photos

• 107 posts
    February 28, 2016 5:17 PM GMT
    It seems some things got lost in the glitch. That's what I'll put the missing info on album suggestions down to, as they were all from around that time. Friend requests are working, as are blog suggestions. Have yet to discover if album suggestions display any info other than the amount there. Old comments are still missing though. The stats are there but the comments are not. New comments are working fine. Let's hope this info can be made visible again, assuming ii is still there.
    This post was edited by Julia Dream at February 28, 2016 5:18 PM GMT
    • 57 posts
    March 2, 2016 10:09 AM GMT
    We're still working on this ladies. Sorry it's taking so long.
    • 3 posts
    March 2, 2016 3:37 PM GMT
    Mornin ya'll, I was just wondering if there was any word yet on what the problem is with uploading pictures?
    • 57 posts
    March 2, 2016 3:48 PM GMT
    I thought that was fixed Cadence. It works fine for me and as you can see from Daryl's post above, it works for her too. Are you still having a problem with uploading? If so, can you tell me what happens when you try?

Thanks, Katie
    • 3 posts
    March 2, 2016 4:02 PM GMT
    When I go to "Add New Photos" it loads to 100%, but nothing happens.
    I've also tried "Edit My Photo" and I get an "Error Code: 41692b

Thank you for your help! =)
    • 57 posts
    March 2, 2016 4:48 PM GMT
    Thanks, I'll pass this on to the developers. I thought they had fixed it but apparently it's still causing a problem for some. By the way, what kind of computer and browser are you using?

Thanks, Katie
    • 107 posts
    March 6, 2016 11:56 AM GMT
    Hi. Things were going well. It was possible to upload photos to any album from mobile, something not possible before. Now, sadly, it no longer works at all. There's no way of adding photos to the main feed to get them on the wall network and when I try to add directly to any album the progress bar indicates 100% uploaded, but there's nothing there and no option to save like there was up until now. I really do hope these on-going problems can be resolved, as I love this site and want to be able to enjoy it fully again. All the others, such as TV Chix and CrossDresser.com work without any problems, but the architecture does not compare in terms of interactivity. Or maybe it's time to 'get with it' and invest in a laptop with broadband connection. Would that go some way to resolving problems I'm still encountering? Whatever, I will stick with Transtastic as my first choice. Xx
    • 1 posts
    March 6, 2016 6:06 PM GMT
    Hi, anyone can help me?, I can not upload photos in a new album, I already have one created, but I want to create a new one and not charge me the photos.
    • 57 posts
    March 7, 2016 12:22 PM GMT
    Looks like the comments are back! Another problem fixed. The developers are working on the mobile upload problem.

Hugs, Katie
    • 21 posts
    March 9, 2016 7:29 AM GMT
    Everything seems to be back to normal on my side now regarding my lost albums and the ability to up load photos so a big thank you Katie from me.

However can I make you aware that I still have a Video issue with a video still waiting to be processed from 13 Sept 15 which I cant edit, delete and looks like to be stopping me up load more Videos.
    I don't know if you are in the midst of sorting a Video issue which might be causing this, if you are ill shut up and wait patiently lol, but if it is unique to me I shall still shut up and wait patiently for you response lol. Kind Regards, Jackie xx
    • 57 posts
    March 9, 2016 7:42 PM GMT
    Can everyone else now see all of their missing pictures and comments?

The video problem predates me by a long time and as far as I know, you are the only member who has had this trouble. However, we will shortly be unveiling a new video area which I hope will work straight away and won't need lots of input from the developers to get it going. I would also hope that our new video software will overwrite any existing problems with the old software.

Hugs, Katie
    • 7 posts
    March 26, 2016 11:06 PM GMT
    When I try to upload photos, there's no "save photos" button anymore, dunno if it's to do with my computer or not
    • 57 posts
    March 28, 2016 4:29 PM BST
    Hi Melissa, I have asked the developers to look into this. It does seem to be an intermittent problem though. If you try again today you may find it all works fine.

Best, Katie
    • 107 posts
    March 28, 2016 9:15 PM BST
    Add photos button is sometimes there, sometimes not. Old comments are still not visible and any album suggestions or requests are not visible. When I follow the link there's nothing there. Apart from that the site is more flexible on mobile than it was before the upgrade. I don't have access to broadband or a PC, so rely on mobile 4G. It seems the info is there, just doesn't show up on mobile, either view. I just hope people don't think Ima ignoring them, as it isn't possible to see who's is making requests. The slide show facility is a welcome addition. This is stills there best site though. I've been on here just overwhelming a year now and it has changed my life for the better. Xx
    • 7 posts
    March 31, 2016 12:08 AM BST
    Unfortunately I still cant see a save photos button, all I get is the progress bar filling, but no photo list appears

• 36 posts
    April 4, 2016 2:26 AM BST
    Same problem for me - no 'Save' button on the upload page...
    (Win 8, Chrome)
    :/
    • 21 posts
    April 4, 2016 6:39 AM BST
    It seems like everything is back to normal here, just the video issue still that I still have. Jxxx
    • 36 posts
    April 5, 2016 2:46 AM BST
    Likewise - alles ist in ordnung.
    Whatever you did, it's working now, for me at least
    • 57 posts
    April 8, 2016 9:46 PM BST
    How is it for everyone else? Has the Save button returned for us all?

Hugs, Katie
    • 21 posts
    April 9, 2016 8:24 AM BST
    Not always Katie, I think it depend on what side of the bed the server get out of lol
    I have had 1 day where it wasn't behaving but left it 24 hrs and it was fine. Jxxx
    • 36 posts
    April 9, 2016 8:40 PM BST
    <blockquote><strong><a href="/se4/profile/katieg">Katie Glover</a> said:</strong><br />How is it for everyone else? Has the Save button returned for us all?

Hugs, Katie
    </blockquote><br />

Save button is now present and correct for me - it appears as soon as you chuck photos into the upload box or do it via the Select File button.

Thanks for all your hard work and attention in fixing these little glitches, Katie et al xxx
    • 36 posts
    April 9, 2016 8:41 PM BST
    &lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;strong&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;/se4/profile/JamieYorks&quot;&gt;Jamie Wallace&lt;/a&gt; said:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&amp;lt;blockquote&amp;gt;&amp;lt;strong&amp;gt;&amp;lt;a href=&amp;quot;/se4/profile/katieg&amp;quot;&amp;gt;Katie Glover&amp;lt;/a&amp;gt; said:&amp;lt;/strong&amp;gt;&amp;lt;br /&amp;gt;How is it for everyone else? Has the Save button returned for us all?

Hugs, Katie
    &amp;lt;/blockquote&amp;gt;&amp;lt;br /&amp;gt;

Save button is now present and correct for me - it appears as soon as you chuck photos into the upload box or do it via the Select File button.

Thanks for all your hard work and attention in fixing these little glitches, Katie et al xxx
    &lt;/blockquote&gt;&lt;br /&gt;

**EDIT** - quoting in forum posts seems to be in of need attention.....hehe
    This post was edited by Jamie Wallace at April 9, 2016 8:42 PM BST
    • 57 posts
    April 10, 2016 11:31 AM BST
    I think the developers may have fixed this now, or at least inadvertently done something that's made it work again. Let's keep an eye on it for a while and please be sure to let me know if the Save button disappears again.

Thanks, Katie
    • 10 posts
    April 10, 2016 11:35 AM BST
    Thanks for all your hard work Katie