Breasts

• 251 posts
    March 28, 2012 12:31 PM BST
    sorry hon was referring to carol going from b to a??
    • 148 posts
    March 28, 2012 6:10 PM BST
    small boobs,,not into boost jobs, people seem to like what i have, so a happy budgie xxx
    • 10 posts
    March 30, 2012 9:35 PM BST
    sorry i meen c or d cup
    • 251 posts
    March 31, 2012 2:37 AM BST
    yup kinda sensible size that : ) bearing in mind physical aspects of shoulders etc -
    • 11 posts
    June 2, 2012 12:44 AM BST
    I agree with the girls on the outside plus i only need fillets to expand as im naturally growing mine as well so it pays just to add fillets x
    • 14 posts
    June 3, 2012 9:11 AM BST
    Thanks for that. Comforting to know I have the Mentor Implants, which seem to get good reports. x
  • June 17, 2012 9:54 PM BST
    I am trying a herbal breast enhancement regime. I take fenugreek, fennel and saw palmetto capsules every day ( from Holland and Barratt) and also rub fennel oil into my breasts twice daily. After 6 months there is a little growth of breast buds. Results appear to be different for different people. It is an alternative path to explore if you don't like the idea of hormones or implants.
    • 10 posts
    June 18, 2012 6:48 AM BST
    Johanna I got a result using fenugreek and red clover, saw palmetto,
    but the best is from Pueraria Mirifica in place of Fenugreek iam a bcup now and still growing
  • June 18, 2012 8:15 PM BST
    I only hear good news about Pueraria Mirifica. Where do you buy yours from?
    • 11 posts
    June 18, 2012 8:38 PM BST
    interesting reading food for thought xx
  • June 18, 2012 8:42 PM BST
    Hi Catrin, there is also a device called a noogleberry (http://www.noogleberry.com) which are a couple of suction cups that I have also heard really good news about breast enhancement results.
    • 866 posts
    June 19, 2012 7:31 AM BST
    On the recent programme on breast implants on television one of the NHS experts put it very succinctly...if any of the creams or pills or suction devices worked do you really think we would use surgery?
    My advice/suggestion remains the same - silicone on the outside and don't waste money on potions or things like the noogleberry. Its your body not mine, and your money too.
    • 160 posts
    June 19, 2012 8:56 AM BST
    i agree with pauline, silicon on the outside and save the pennies, and what you save you could buy a nice dress or a nice pair of shoes, love collette XXX.
    • 2 posts
    June 24, 2012 4:01 PM BST
    I tried fenugreek capsules for about three months with a little effect, switched to pueraria mirifica and have got a little more, trying both capsules alone and also breaking one open, mixing with oil and massaging directly. I am using Perfect Woman cream and there is a little growth but not much. I plan to go back to pueraria mirifica and up the does to four capsules a day (I read that for older people you need to take more) and see how that goes. The best thing (if you like that kind of thing) is that it makes your nipples very hard and extremely sensitive, very pleasurable in the right hands!
  • June 24, 2012 9:29 PM BST
    Hi Kate, where did you buy your pueraria mirifica from?
    • 2 posts
    June 25, 2012 4:30 PM BST
    Hi Johanna, I bought it through ebay but I do wonder about the quality. I think it worth trying the fenugreek as suggested, perhaps some PM bought through ebay, then perhaps something more bonded/guaranteed. I do think there is something in the combination of fenugreek, saw palmetto, yarrow etc that seems to work, at least people do say it does. But really it is what works for you and I think age and if you are taking hormones but want to boost your developing breasts matters. Don't forget the massage as well: in combination it might work for you. x
    • 105 posts
    June 25, 2012 5:00 PM BST
    Doesn't fenugreek make you smell like a curry house???
    • 160 posts
    June 25, 2012 6:43 PM BST
    i wouldn't know what it would make you smell of. i would not even bother to buy it, let alone try it. whoever buys it and try's it, all the best and hope you get some good from it. love collette XXX.
  • June 25, 2012 7:51 PM BST
    I don't think fenugreek makes you smell of curry, I've been taking 6 capsules a day for the last 9 months, and no one has mentioned any smell. Combined with 4 capsules of saw palmetto and 3 of fennel, each day that is, and as you mention Kate, massage also ( I massage in fennel oil , twice a day, once in the morning and just before i go to bed). I now have little breast buds that i am really pleased about bearing in mind i was totally flat chested.
  • June 25, 2012 7:52 PM BST
    You can buy all these from Holland and barratt too.
    • 10 posts
    June 26, 2012 5:58 PM BST
    Hi Johannia if you want a link for where to buy Pueraria Mirifica just say as this is the best place to get them its safe as some are not xxx
  • June 26, 2012 7:09 PM BST
    Oh yes please, I'm very interested in buying some. Thanks Carol xxx
    • 10 posts
    June 27, 2012 12:30 PM BST
    hi i will get you the link and tell you what to do and if you want i will show you how much they work.
  • June 27, 2012 7:55 PM BST
    Thank you Carol and i would love to see the results too.
    • 22 posts
    June 28, 2012 5:24 PM BST
    <blockquote><strong><a href="/se4/profile/carolpink">carol pink</a> said:</strong><br />hi i will get you the link and tell you what to do and if you want i will show you how much they work.</blockquote><br />

Could you send me the link as well Carol. Does it take a year or so or can you see a little difference in a few months?