T Girl Fantasy List

• August 11, 2011 6:21 PM BST
    paula u r sexy too
    • 160 posts
    August 13, 2011 7:46 AM BST
    as mentioned before, to be accepted in mainstream for what and who we are, a OLGA lol, and a nice fella, the type that wants you for what you are and not just for sex, more companionship, a caring relationship. everybody goes on and on about sex, there is more in life than sex. there is music, the arts etc.so let us all get a pulse and bollocks to sex and enjoy the finer points in life, me having a gripe lol, love collette XXX.
  • August 13, 2011 9:37 AM BST
    I agree with Colette, We are more than just sex dolls or fantasies. We are real people with thoughts, emotions and feelings as well as dreams and wishes of our own. Nor are we threats to anyone. We just want to live in freedom and peace like everyone else.
    • 5 posts
    August 18, 2011 2:34 AM BST
    someon to dress me in my school uniform lol
    • 5 posts
    August 18, 2011 2:36 AM BST
    seriously move to australia coz theres nowt here
    • 5 posts
    August 26, 2011 8:29 PM BST
    This is something I have actually thought about.

I would make sure that my beautiful, loving and accepting wife was cared for for the rest of our lives.

I would establish trusts for each of my children and their families.

I would by a large Texas ranch and operate a game preserve.

I would purchase a Thunder Mustang, (http://www.thundermustang.com/), and enroll in flying lessons.

I would finish completely replacing my male wardrobe.

If there was anything left, I'd begin electrolysis, FFS and breast implants........

We can dream, can't we?

• 148 posts
    August 26, 2011 11:38 PM BST
    cricky, such a dream list. only hope it comes true for you. kisses jallie
    • 199 posts
    August 27, 2011 3:38 PM BST
    I'd like a nice cup of tea and a fresh cheese and onion pasty!
    XXXX
    • 16 posts
    October 17, 2011 6:55 PM BST
    To be a girl for a day and have Cheryl Cole all to myself and introduce her to her inner lesbian. Well, you did asklmao!
    • 16 posts
    October 17, 2011 6:55 PM BST
    ... Or Jennifer Aniston.
    • 16 posts
    October 23, 2011 6:35 PM BST
    Mandy we could all dream of that one especially being a real girl for a day lol
    • 160 posts
    October 23, 2011 9:27 PM BST
    or a bigger set of loudspeakers, [look at my pictures,lol.] and again a OLGA lol. joking aside, all of us to be accepted for who and whom we are by all, i know wishful thinking. love collette XXX.
    • 17 posts
    April 13, 2012 10:25 AM BST
    love a good photo session
    • 259 posts
    April 16, 2012 7:13 PM BST
    To have all the people I love accept me for what I am would be enough.
    • 251 posts
    April 17, 2012 1:30 AM BST
    Hon I am sorry that they can't - actually the "what" part annoys me - I am and never will be a what!!and no one is- they are and always will be a who!!!!
    • 259 posts
    April 17, 2012 6:59 AM BST
    I'm still unsure how to refer to myself and what I do. I know I'm a who and the what doesn't define me. I'm still like a young child in that way.
    • 7 posts
    April 25, 2012 9:43 AM BST
    I would spend a lottery win on finding a way to integrate TG people in to society more so we could all live and love openly. And yeh enjoy the frills of life to.

xxx
  • April 25, 2012 11:36 AM BST
    Im not greedy , all of the above ! but one that got my attention was to find a way for society to totaly accept and intergrate not just trans persons but all races , religions and creeds , i suppose in the American fashion competition speak " world peace " oh and to be totaly gorgeous ,feminine and 30 years younger !
    • 251 posts
    April 25, 2012 12:14 PM BST
    Hah, I now see how self limiting I was being lolx
  • April 25, 2012 12:17 PM BST
    Ah you see , never set yourself limitations , world domination is your for the taking ! whohahaha ! ( sort of evil scientist laugh )
    • 251 posts
    April 25, 2012 12:19 PM BST
    you mean I am THE ILLUMINATI just no one turned my light on yet????? x
  • April 25, 2012 12:39 PM BST
    you definitely illuminate my day hun xxxx
    • 251 posts
    April 25, 2012 1:47 PM BST
    love your responses lovely - what you been doing today anything interesting - I just did a little video about the nono - unfortunately its suffering a minor technical problem in that a very small belt that attaches to something has fallen off- not quite sure what it does but I am getting on the phone to customer service- I honestly love the thing so far- my face is really smooth today -
    • 7 posts
    April 25, 2012 2:37 PM BST
    I'd also spend most of a lottery win on being a gurl and would open somewhere for us tgirls to meet, dress and have lots and lots of fun.
    • 122 posts
    April 25, 2012 4:05 PM BST
    I wouldent hesitate moving away from where I am and becoming female fulltime.