Bi-sexuality

• 55 posts
    May 15, 2011 4:34 PM BST
    I wonder when you discovered that you were bi? In my case I was in my mid 20's whe I really found out. having said that I started practicing when I was in my very early teens - I didn't know that being bi existed then I just found it natural.

I would be interested to hear your comments and if you think it has helped you be the girl you are or not.
  • May 15, 2011 4:39 PM BST
    i was also in my teens early 20's
  • May 15, 2011 4:47 PM BST
    well Kirsty i must have been a late developer lol, been dressing all my life and often wondered what a 'real' thing would be like...I found out on a night dressesd up at a local hotel, for reasons i can explain another time! A chap followed me back to my room and said 'hi gorgeous i'm Tim' I said come in, and from then,,well you guess the rest...I really enjoyed it , since then ive had about 10 men and 1 was a bf for 16 months...I never thought i was bi till then but i love it now when dressed up...
    • 11 posts
    May 15, 2011 5:02 PM BST
    For me hmmmm, well its only the last 2 years really, but i am not attracted to men however when m a girl i love being with men any shape size age i get off being the girl so to speak. when im a guy im not attracted to guys at all, i dont even know if it counts as being bi, i just love it lol. xx
  • May 15, 2011 5:07 PM BST
    Catrin, i'm exactly the same, as a sexy chick i want a guy, when not, im not interested
    • 866 posts
    May 15, 2011 5:51 PM BST
    Kirsti,

Thanks for raising this topic.

I have dressed since I was 9, and as a mature girl that was quite a while back (smile). For years I was a closet girl, but after my divorce in the mid 90s I started going out a lot and looking at things differently. Around 2000, I discovered that I was a late developer sexually and that Pauline really enjoys sex with men or with other T girls. I have been divorced now for almost 15 years and for all that time I havent had a sexual relationship with a RG since my ex wife.

As to whether I am bi seuxal? Only in the sense that I like both T girls and men; but I suppose that these days gay would be a better description of me as a person. Though to be honest they are only words or labels.
    hugs Pauline xxx
    • 55 posts
    May 15, 2011 6:44 PM BST
    I am perhaps the odd one out here My first experience was with a school friend and dressing played no part in it. Since then the vast majority has been with other girls as a girl. Outside that I have had one or two lovely encounters in the male mode.
    • 4 posts
    May 15, 2011 7:45 PM BST
    i guess im the same, when dressed to the nines i find guys quite attractive,when im a bloke i dont lol.no idea and gods knows ive treid to explain it.
    • 401 posts
    May 15, 2011 9:24 PM BST
    i hadnt really thought about it until i went out dressed i but then i realised what i been missing out on lol and i love it and as tia said only when dressed as a girl well up til now any way who knows lol xxxxx
  • May 15, 2011 11:26 PM BST
    i find only other sexy t-girls sexy and some men xxxx
    • 199 posts
    May 16, 2011 9:49 AM BST
    I started my sex life at 15.... dressed as a girl... with a man so that sort of set the pattern for the rest of my life really, although I suppose I'm gay as when not dressed I still prefer men! when dressed I adore men!! Oh and other t-girls of course!
    XXXX
    • 4 posts
    May 16, 2011 10:28 AM BST
    Thanks for the topic Kirsti.
    For me it was as early as 9 or so that i started dressing, so i knew from early on that i was bi/gay. Unfortunately an incident when i was 17 resulting in rape really knocked me back for a long time. However over the past 25 years or so I have been most comfortable with myself and my dressing and of course my sexuality,. I have a been with a Man for 12 years now and we had a civil ceremony 5 years ago. If i were to say a preference then without doubt it would be to be with and girlie fun with another tv girlie, the fun is the best for me and always will be..

Wendy xxx
    • 26 posts
    May 16, 2011 1:46 PM BST
    I discovered my Bi side later in life only in the past 10 years or so
    • 4 posts
    May 16, 2011 4:33 PM BST
    actually as claire says,i also find some t girls and ts girls (pre op) attractive as a male,i would love to have a relationship with a ts girl
    • 55 posts
    May 16, 2011 4:45 PM BST
    Hi Julie, better late than never xx
    • 55 posts
    May 16, 2011 4:47 PM BST
    Tia, speaking from experience I can tell you that it's wonderful both pre and post op. XXX
    • 7 posts
    May 16, 2011 5:00 PM BST
    I like only tgirls who dress but not interested in men
    • 102 posts
    May 16, 2011 8:06 PM BST
    think for me it I only realised it when I met my 1st tgirl, and discovered what I was missing. definately the best of both worlds
    • 31 posts
    May 16, 2011 10:14 PM BST
    i had my first sexual encounter with another tgirl just two weeks ago at Candy Girls. I'm going back for more! Who knows some time soon maybe an admirer too.
    • 235 posts
    May 18, 2011 10:57 PM BST
    Gay pride, late 1980s, in the loo at a pub in Kennington, South London, bloke claiming to be the Sultan of Brunei's personal bodyguard asked me for a kiss. Realised at the point that Wrigleys spearmint gum was a thousand times more improtant than ruminations on my sexuality - bad breath, whatever the gender, forget it ...
    ... mind you, if he'd been a gentleman he would never have told me I had bad breath!!!!!
    • 55 posts
    May 19, 2011 5:44 PM BST
    Linda, Isn't it great when you discover the fun you have been missing for years:)
    • 55 posts
    May 19, 2011 5:46 PM BST
    marianne, Some men just have no class LOL
    • 31 posts
    May 19, 2011 9:18 PM BST
    <blockquote><strong><a href="/se4/profile/KirstiMurray">Kirsti Murray</a> said:</strong><br />Linda, Isn't it great when you discover the fun you have been missing for years:)</blockquote><br />
    oh yes! but all those wasted years
    • 160 posts
    May 20, 2011 1:29 AM BST
    i agree with pauline, they are only labels, so be yourself and just enjoy life, gay, straight,bi who cares, or be like me celerbate lol, that way there is no complications lol, love collette XXX.
    • 3 posts
    May 22, 2011 1:44 PM BST
    I became confused in my early teens but by my mid teens the confusion had gone....lol