Send A Message Thread

• 590 posts
    March 23, 2013 1:10 PM GMT
    Would be lovely. Don't get things like that very often. Thought Mothers day I'd have had someone at least bring me a drink. Nope. No drink, breakfast in bed, no card.....though I did get a bunch of flowers from Tescos the night before. lol
    • 590 posts
    March 26, 2013 9:20 AM GMT
    My cat doesn't like having her very long hair combed, consequently its getting knotty in places. I've had to hack out the lugs and now she looks like a mental patient. :-/
  • March 26, 2013 11:09 AM GMT
    A would of thought a shaven pussy would be far easier to maintain :p x
    • 590 posts
    March 26, 2013 3:39 PM GMT
    Hahaha I should have realised there'd be a 'pussy' joke on its way! Doh Adele!

Afternoon beautiful.

x
    • 590 posts
    March 26, 2013 8:04 PM GMT
    I've signed up to a couple of cat forums. It's all downhill from here!
  • March 26, 2013 8:21 PM GMT
    Evening Adele, hope your well! xxx
    • 590 posts
    March 26, 2013 8:24 PM GMT
    Hello beautiful. I'm not bad. Giggling to myself at a pic I'm putting together. Self amusement is my thing today :-D

How are you sweet pea?

x
  • March 26, 2013 8:31 PM GMT
    I'm OK thanks, a little tired, but OK !
    • 590 posts
    March 26, 2013 8:31 PM GMT
    Have you been working today?
  • March 26, 2013 8:38 PM GMT
    Working on working to find a job
    • 590 posts
    March 26, 2013 8:38 PM GMT
    I'm off now Liz. Going to finish up the pic I'm doing, answer a few replies on the cat forum and then either sleep or crochet.

Night night beautiful.
    x
  • March 26, 2013 8:39 PM GMT
    Nite ! x
    • 590 posts
    March 29, 2013 2:24 AM GMT
    Disconnecting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVxCtt3s_1M
    • 96 posts
    March 29, 2013 10:51 AM GMT
    Excellent choice of music Adele. Love BB K
    • 590 posts
    March 29, 2013 12:16 PM GMT
    Me too. Afternoon Gini. Hope you're well, sweetheart. x
    • 590 posts
    March 30, 2013 4:01 PM GMT
    I have some sort of vomiting bug. If you reply, please remember to cover your mouth and then disinfect your hands when leaving.
    • 590 posts
    April 2, 2013 10:58 AM BST
    Good Lord........the plot thickens!!
    • 590 posts
    April 5, 2013 6:13 AM BST
    Life's taken an bit of a turn. Going to kiss you lovely ladies goodbye. Not sure if its for ever.

Be happy, stay beautiful and thank you for kindness.

Adele
    x
    • 11 posts
    December 1, 2015 9:14 PM GMT
    There is never enough time
    • 11 posts
    December 1, 2015 9:15 PM GMT
    Adele Cinnamon said: ''Have you been working today?''
    -------------
    No, but I'll be working tomorrow.
    • 26 posts
    June 3, 2019 9:20 AM BST
    Girls, I confess - I am bi. When I am in a pretty dress, I feel so attracted to others, and it really doesn't matter to me whether it is a he or she I am with. I would love to become a sweet, gentle "wife", for someone, so I too can have one of those "significant others" so many peole talk about. I just want one who loves me being Roxanne, and wants me.
    I believe physical sex is just not enough for me. I have so much love to share, that I need more. I want to be emotionally in love with a partner, and whatever happens afterward, well, just happens!
    About three years ago I was divorced (not Crossdress related) and moved to Northeast Georgia, where I live now. I have a cute little house, all to myself, and sometimes I just feel so lonely. I love to wear pretty dresses, and other feminine things, and be a sweet, gentle, loving woman. I so want that in my life, I really, really do! I am your Roxanne Lanyon, and need a sweet partner! I so want to be in love. Truly in love! Please write me, girl!
    • 26 posts
    June 3, 2019 9:21 AM BST
    Girls, I confess - I am bi. When I am in a pretty dress, I feel so attracted to others, and it really doesn't matter to me whether it is a he or she I am with. I would love to become a sweet, gentle "wife", for someone, so I too can have one of those "significant others" so many peole talk about. I just want one who loves me being Roxanne, and wants me.
    I believe physical sex is just not enough for me. I have so much love to share, that I need more. I want to be emotionally in love with a partner, and whatever happens afterward, well, just happens!
    About three years ago I was divorced (not Crossdress related) and moved to Northeast Georgia, where I live now. I have a cute little house, all to myself, and sometimes I just feel so lonely. I love to wear pretty dresses, and other feminine things, and be a sweet, gentle, loving woman. I so want that in my life, I really, really do! I am your Roxanne Lanyon, and need a sweet partner! I so want to be in love. Truly in love! Please write me, girl!
    • 26 posts
    • 26 posts
    • 26 posts