All Bugs / Errors / Problems Post here please

• 14 posts
    July 15, 2017 9:13 PM BST
    Not if this is a bug or something on my side, but it seems like i can't see the newest members on the main feed anymore
    • 10 posts
    October 1, 2017 7:32 PM BST
    Is anyone else finding it impossible to delete photos? I have a few too many and need to tidy up so I can add a few more.
    • 57 posts
    October 2, 2017 5:26 PM BST
    Hi Sara, can you tell me what happens when you try to delete a photo? What page are you on at the time and do you get an error message or does something else happen? And at what point does the procedure fail?

Sorry for all the questions.

Hugs,

Katie
    • 10 posts
    October 3, 2017 11:56 AM BST
    Hi Katie, When I go to photo albums I can see any of mine. if I go through my profile I can get to them but when I delete a photo it either says token is incorrect or just doesn't do it. Hope this helps
    • 10 posts
    October 5, 2017 1:03 PM BST
    Hi Katie
    This is what I get
    We're sorry!
    We are currently experiencing some technical issues. Please try again or report this to your site administrator using the contact form.

Administrator: Please check the error log in your admin panel for more information regarding this error.

Error Code: 6d1cad
    • 18 posts
    October 8, 2017 10:28 PM BST
    instant chat has disappeared from desktop and mobile. Win10 on chrome on desktop or Android . Chrome on mobile
  • October 8, 2017 11:40 PM BST
    Same for me too, plus the safe feed not working, getting a ton of adult albums showing up on main feed even though my profile set to hide everything.

Not bothered about it just letting you know.
    • 31 posts
    January 19, 2018 5:11 PM GMT
    I'm wondering why when I set a photo album to 'friends only' no-one can see it, not even me. Yet when I set it to 'friends of friends,' expecting only Transtastic signed-up members who are loggin in to be able to see it, everyone on the net can see it, 'friends of friends' or not and logged in or not. One thing I like about this site was people who weren't members couldn't see your pics unless they joined up & even then with the right settings, you could control who could see them and who couldn't amongst members. It seems like an 'all or nothing' switch is operating when it comes to photo album settings now - either everyone inside and outside the site can see them or no-one at all.
    This post was edited by RockChick Lady at January 19, 2018 7:29 PM GMT
    • 31 posts
    January 23, 2018 4:27 PM GMT
    My bad! I checked my general settings, which were set to 'everyone' instead of 'signed up members.' Duh! Selfie Facepalm moment ... "What a silly gyrl!" lol ;-)
    • 24 posts
    January 31, 2018 11:51 PM GMT
    It would seem that it isn't possible to upload new photos through Microsoft Edge. I had received a message by Rachael Louise Blanche that she was having difficulties with uploading photos. I looked into it. I was able to upload in Firefox (58.0.1), even when I enabled Flash. With Chrome (64 something), even though they have removed Flash support, I was able to upload a second photo.

I haven't looked into any console error logs for Edge, so I do not know why Edge seems to be having a problem with uploading the file.
    • 22 posts
    April 15, 2018 2:30 PM BST
    I cannot access my photo albums is there a problem xxxx
    • 3 posts
    May 23, 2018 7:10 AM BST
    privacy preference on profiles
    there seems to be a privacy preference on the profiles even mine how do I get rid of it
    • 1 posts
    July 2, 2018 12:46 PM BST
    Hi Katie Transtastic is working so much better now, well done for all your hard work! And thank you
    Just one tiny tweak that would make it much easier to use.... When using mobile chat, (Android) If I am trying to close a conversation, the landing spot on the X is so small that it takes a few attempts to actually hit it without re-opening the chat! if this was just a tiny bit bigger, my big fingers wouldn't have so much trouble! Thanks again for a fabulous site Meg x
    • 22 posts
    July 19, 2018 4:35 PM BST
    Why do I have to log in again when I click "View my Photo Albums"
    • 22 posts
    July 19, 2018 4:35 PM BST
    Why do I have to log in again when I click "View my Photo Albums"

And its still the same today
    This post was edited by Hazel john Lykes at October 25, 2018 7:22 PM BST
    • 11 posts
    September 6, 2018 1:14 AM BST
    When I go to Search the Transtastic Membership Database and tap search the profiles disappear
    • 22 posts
    October 25, 2018 7:20 PM BST
    Some of my albums dont open some have missing photos so I'm unable to update and edit photos I cannot see xxxx
    • 22 posts
    October 29, 2018 6:44 PM GMT
    My albums and pics are slowly going missing can you have a wee look and fix it pretty Please xx
    • 22 posts
    November 17, 2018 9:39 PM GMT
    Still the same
  • Z Z
    • 5 posts
    November 25, 2018 9:42 AM GMT
    Hello, I notice that some profiles do not have their profile pics nor are their pictures shown despite their profile saying they have photo albums. Is this something you are aware of?

Thanks,

Ruth
  • Z Z
    • 5 posts
    November 25, 2018 9:42 AM GMT
    Hello, I notice that some profiles do not have their profile pics nor are their pictures shown despite their profile saying they have photo albums. Is this something you are aware of?

Thanks,

Ruth
    This post was edited by Z Z at November 25, 2018 9:42 AM GMT
    • 2 posts
    November 25, 2018 1:07 PM GMT
    I think there's a site-wide problem with old images no longer viewable/existing.
    • 57 posts
    November 25, 2018 1:23 PM GMT
    We have contacted our developers about this problem. I would hope to hear back from them in a few days.

Thanks,

Katie
    • 75 posts
    December 15, 2018 12:18 PM GMT
    Just tried requested a friend, but the tab is unclickable because there's another tab menu overlaying it. A CSS problem or whatever. Win 10 laptop, tried Chrome and Edge.
    • 22 posts
    January 11, 2019 2:38 PM GMT
    Seems to load some albums when I click on My Albums then just seems to hang there doing nothing