Profile Photos

• 866 posts
    August 9, 2016 10:22 AM BST
    It appears that you cannot change your profile photo. roxyy r raised this issue yesterday evening (08/08/16), and i just tried to change my profile photo for another one in my profile album and could not.
    I have not tried uploading a totally new photo, and I am not sure what the issue/problem is.

hugs

Pauline xxx
    • 22 posts
    August 17, 2016 8:27 PM BST
    Still can't chance my profile photo ................
    • 10 posts
    August 20, 2016 5:27 PM BST
    Anybody any idea when we will be able to change our profile photos
    • 866 posts
    August 21, 2016 8:52 AM BST
    I have raised this issue with the techies - I will repeat the request,

hugs

Pauline xxx
    • 57 posts
    August 22, 2016 6:22 PM BST
    Hi, sorry for the delay. I have just tried changing my profile photo and it worked fine first time. Is anyone still having problems with this or do we think it may be working okay now?

Thanks, Katie
    • 10 posts
    August 22, 2016 11:34 PM BST
    Still carn`t change my profile photo
    • 22 posts
    August 25, 2016 3:00 PM BST
    Still can't change my profile either xxx
    • 866 posts
    August 25, 2016 4:48 PM BST
    I have asked katie to check out with you two - Hazel and Kelly - hugs Pauline xx
    • 57 posts
    August 25, 2016 4:59 PM BST
    Thanks Pauline. Kelly and Hazel, can you both tell me exactly what happens when you try to change your profile photos? Can you tell me the steps you take and what happens when it goes wrong? Also, let me know which type of computer you are using (PC, Mac, iPad, other tablet, smartphone, etc) and what browser you are using (Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc).

Please drop me a line to editor@frockmagazine.com.

Many thanks, Katie
    • 10 posts
    August 27, 2016 9:04 PM BST
    Still carn`t change my profile photo,anybody else still having the same problem
    • 57 posts
    August 29, 2016 2:03 PM BST
    Hi Kelly, will you drop me a line at editor@frockmagazine.com telling me all the details and I'll try to help.

Thanks, Katie
    • 22 posts
    August 30, 2016 8:56 PM BST
    Using google chrome open profile pics click make this profile pic click save then an error report pops up xxx
    • 10 posts
    August 30, 2016 9:54 PM BST
    I`m using internet explorer and i get as far as changing my profile picture and then i click ave and get the same thing an error report xx
    • 57 posts
    August 31, 2016 1:43 PM BST
    Thanks for the info ladies. Can you both tell me what the error says?

x
    • 22 posts
    August 31, 2016 7:41 PM BST
    This is the error message

We're sorry!
    We are currently experiencing some technical issues. Please try again or report this to your site administrator using the contact form.

Administrator: Please check the error log in your admin panel for more information regarding this error.

Error Code: 869d39
    • 10 posts
    September 1, 2016 7:57 PM BST
    I`m getting the same message but with a different error code everytime i try to change my profile photo xxx
    • 22 posts
    September 4, 2016 5:23 PM BST
    I`m getting the same message but with a different error code every time l try to change my profile photo just like Kelly
    • 22 posts
    September 9, 2016 4:04 PM BST
    Gave up still doesn't work
    • 10 posts
    September 9, 2016 7:38 PM BST
    Yeah me to Hazel,i think others are having the same problem,doesn`t look as though they will sort it anytime soon
    • 10 posts
    September 14, 2016 10:08 PM BST
    What a suprise i still carn`t change my profile photo
    • 22 posts
    September 16, 2016 5:23 PM BST
    I gave up ........Dum dee dum dee dum
    • 866 posts
    September 18, 2016 11:52 AM BST
    I saw your posts and have asked Katie to look at your issue again. Pauline xx
    • 22 posts
    September 21, 2016 10:17 PM BST
    l uploaded a new album and could change the photos from that to profile pic but not from existing albums
    • 57 posts
    September 23, 2016 10:33 AM BST
    You have not been forgotten. The developers are looking at this again and I'm waiting for them to report back. The cause is proving tricky to pinpoint with the developers blaming the hosting company and vice versa. However, we have already moved to a new server and a different host which tells me that the problem lies with the developers.

The fact that it is an intermittent problem that only affect a small number of users makes it even more difficult to find.

Please be patient and hopefully we'll be able to get this problem sorted out once and for all.

In the meantime, please do let me know what kind of computer the problem occurs on (PC, Mac, iPad, Smartphone, etc) and what kind of browser you are using.

Thanks, Katie
    • 10 posts
    October 5, 2016 12:46 AM BST
    Still carn`t change my profile picture,i have lost the will to live now