Panties - Which colour do you wear?

• 866 posts
    June 19, 2016 12:35 PM BST
    Feeling a little bit meh?

It could be to do with the colour of your pants. Yes, really! Just ask Anjel O’Bryant, Australia’s leading colour-response analyst (that’s an actual job!) who believes that the colour of your smalls can have a very real effect on your mood. Who knew?

“Colour is an untapped source of energy and it can work in your favour,” she told Australia’s Daily Telegraph.

Anjel explains that our bodies and minds are able to respond to colour through our base chakra, which is at the bottom of the spine.

Each colour vibrates at different levels and even though you can’t see your undies, the effects of these vibrations can be felt all over your body and into your brain.

“Picking the right colours, particularly when it comes to your underwear, can enhance and even change your life,” she says.

So what colour should our knicks be?

Anjel swears by red pants,
    “I wear red underwear every day because it gives me the energy and boost I need to power through 14 hours at work,” she explained. She also recommends wearing deep blue if you’ve got an important job interview. “It’s a very calming colour, it says I’m very professional,” she told Mail Online.

But, there’s bad news for anyone who swears by good ole M&S black, white or grey undies because they either have negative energy, or they don’t “vibrate” at all.

Time to switch the colour of your panties ladies?

Do you think the colour of your knickers can have an affect on your mood?

And to make it even more confusing you should not wear panties in bed....so as to let your nether regions breathe in bed.

Isn't advice confusing? I usually wear black or beige or white panties - occasionally red or navy. So how about it girls?

1. What is your favourite colour for your panties?

2. Does the colour affect your mood?

3. Do you wear panties in bed?

hugs

Pauline xxx

This post was edited by Pauline Smith at June 19, 2016 12:39 PM BST
    • 15 posts
    July 1, 2016 8:25 PM BST
    My favorite colors for my bras and panties are definitely red, purple, black or yellow, and they definitely have an influence on my moods. :3

Red and black makes me very promiscuous. Purple and yellow make me peaceful and nice.

I wear just panties and a nightgown to bed, though. No need for a bra in bed when you only have A cups. xP
    This post was edited by Stacy McCalister at July 1, 2016 8:27 PM BST
  • July 11, 2016 10:18 PM BST
    black only...until they invent a darker colour
    • 9 posts
    July 15, 2016 10:54 AM BST
    Colour is important to us all but when it comes to undies then comfort and fit is paramount, secondly colour. I adore black in everything so no exception with underwear, pinks work for me too.
    • 9 posts
    July 15, 2016 10:55 AM BST
    underwear in bed is a no no as the body needs to be free to breathe. I wear cotton yoga dresses or simply PJ`s
    This post was edited by Deleted Member at July 15, 2016 10:57 AM BST
    • 9 posts
    July 15, 2016 5:52 PM BST
    colours do affect ones mood but as we are all different then so of course each colour will affect us differently, but the colour of our underwear is out of sight and if out of mind, unless we are focusing on it, then it makes no difference to us at all.
    • 5 posts
    July 23, 2016 10:35 PM BST
    Pink when I feel innocent and playful. Red when I feel sexy. Black or White for anything else.
    • 1 posts
    July 28, 2016 6:43 PM BST
    i prefer black and i also love something with a small bit of control too,lycra ,i love feeling held in properly

unless its not for sleeping in bed i would not wear panties to sleep for other activities depends who is there to help me take them off

white or black and sometimes purple .. i do love purple
    This post was edited by joan demi at July 28, 2016 6:46 PM BST
  • July 29, 2016 9:41 AM BST
    I wear all but really love pink or red
    This post was edited by Jasmin Michelle at July 29, 2016 9:44 AM BST
    • 9 posts
    August 11, 2016 3:52 PM BST
    For me it has to be black lace ones.
    And yes I do wear them in bed.
    This post was edited by April Collins at August 11, 2016 3:53 PM BST
    • 8 posts
    August 14, 2016 10:33 PM BST
    Black for the most part, but also like pink and depending the mood red
    • 7 posts
    August 19, 2016 5:14 PM BST
    I try to wear net or tulle panties most off the time because of the sheerness and the sensual feel x
    • 18 posts
    September 8, 2016 8:59 PM BST
    I like pinks and baby blue. And red and black. I wear panties 24-7.
    • 4 posts
    October 25, 2018 4:27 PM BST
    my fav are, black,see thru red,black and white ones
    This post was edited by ania jasac at November 21, 2018 12:58 PM GMT
    • 4 posts
    October 25, 2018 4:28 PM BST
    my fav are, black,see thru red,black and white ones
    • 2 posts
    October 26, 2018 11:40 PM BST
    I wear all sorts of colours, none which denotes my mood - horny in everything!

Is that slutty of me?
    • 2 posts
    October 26, 2018 11:40 PM BST
    I wear all sorts of colours, none which denotes my mood - horny in everything!

Is that slutty of me?
    • 42 posts
    November 22, 2018 1:42 PM GMT
    I like a maroon silky pair with strings, got them as a set. But like their softness after I tidy up my body. They are smooth against my skin and I wear them out until I can change them later. I find using coconut butter soothes your hairless body. I like to find another pair like them lined with black silk as well. Sometimes silk slips down while out, ok with jeans. Skirt might be a problem.
    • 9 posts
    November 22, 2018 2:49 PM GMT
    I love lace panties, they have to be black. Have several other in various colours. P?is two divine pair of DK just adore of the feel of the reactivated legs, being a mature lady I wear them in the cold weather!. And YES I wear panties in bed.
    • 9 posts
    November 22, 2018 2:49 PM GMT
    I love lace panties, they have to be black. Have several other in various colours. P?is two divine pair of DK just adore of the feel of the reactivated legs, being a mature lady I wear them in the cold weather!. And YES I wear panties in bed.
    • 6 posts
    March 22, 2019 2:44 PM GMT
    all colours here to though whites im short of will have to get some new ones lol any excuse isn't it ladies?
    • 5 posts
    July 2, 2020 10:27 AM BST
    i'm a PINK gurl, so naturally i prefer pink panties. pink is my favorite color, period. however, i have worn other colors also.
    • 5 posts
    September 14, 2020 10:33 AM BST
    I wear various colours, I like to match my underwear to whatever outfit I am wearing.
  • June 18, 2021 8:49 PM BST
    I wear blue, pink or black depending on my mood. If I feel adventuresome then Red!
    • 14 posts
    June 24, 2021 9:11 AM BST
    Most of mine are matching bra and briefs but do have some bras that don't have briefs to match so wear something of similar colour or neutral so black.white etc