THE TRANNY RULES!!!!!!!!!!!

• 18 posts
    January 17, 2012 10:53 PM GMT
    I am lucky. No hairy hands and only bum fluff on my arms. Ears are clear as well. It is just the nostril hair I have to keep trimming (or plucking).
    This post was edited by Deleted Member at January 17, 2012 10:55 PM GMT
    • 201 posts
    January 20, 2012 7:26 AM GMT
    It seems this post has transmogrified from the ridiculous to the nostriliculous ??
    Is that a word ?
    Or a prehistoric bird...

The great thing is that you can go back and read all the banter from when the post started ....

JUly 1 2011 .... Nicky xxx
    • 251 posts
    January 20, 2012 2:39 PM GMT
    Transmogrification darling is what its all about - we have all changed in nature lol - - whats the JUly 2011 Cryptic about then girly???
    • 201 posts
    January 20, 2012 11:31 PM GMT
    No cryptography required April-Mae my darling !

Go back to page 1 , JUly 1 2011, when Julie Hawkwood started the whole thing ?

Transmogrification makes me feel so real !!!

Nicky xxxOOOxxx
    • 105 posts
    January 21, 2012 6:13 PM GMT
    Seems time to précis the rules then install them in the tranny police?
    • 24 posts
    February 3, 2012 8:02 PM GMT
    Tranny Police.....there will be a Tranny Policewomans Ball at Sparkle I hear
    Audrey xxxx
    • 8 posts
    February 9, 2012 10:55 PM GMT
    Only rule dress like a woman, not like a tranny?
    • 27 posts
    February 10, 2012 10:15 AM GMT
    So untrue Susan,A tranny should dress like a tranny,In what ever thay feel good in, and they usualy do.
    This post was edited by Deleted Member at February 10, 2012 10:16 AM GMT
    • 8 posts
    February 10, 2012 10:14 PM GMT
    Hi Jasmine
    Agree that you should wear whatever you feel good in. the point is out and about you may get unwanted attention, i see in your picture your dressed as a woman LOL not trannyesc? As a 50 + Tgirl i may want to wear a mini skirt but i enjoy going out and about and nothing would get me read quicker.? All depends where you go i guess.
    • 27 posts
    February 11, 2012 9:31 AM GMT
    Hiya Susan,
    Yes it all depends on where you go and what you'r up to.I think the point i was trying to put across is that last year at sparkle there were some realy well dressed(mini's and the such,and make-up to die for) trannies who would not pass in any way as women,nor did they want to.
    • 866 posts
    February 11, 2012 11:13 AM GMT
    Its about choice is my view...not all T girls want to pass or be TS. Some of us do want to shock, some want to enjoy whatever they are wearing - however short the skirt maybe -and some want to blend in.
    I try to do the latter, but know that someone will always read me - and some may laugh at me. That is part of being a tranny. But most people here in Manchester seem tolerant of us special girls. So laughter isnt often...and can always be deflected.

hugs

Pauline xxxx
    • 201 posts
    February 11, 2012 12:26 PM GMT
    I think the situation is that for human beings of our ilk, there are no rules, fuck rules ....
    We are beyond rules anyway. We are outlaws in the true sense of the word.
    No laws are in place to protect us, no definition is given to us in law. We are always a joke when it comes to depiction on movie screens, except for the odd one that always involves crime or misdemeanor ?
    Oh, by the way, ... never suck a guy's cock if he is still wearing his socks !!! Nicky XXX
    • 27 posts
    February 11, 2012 12:48 PM GMT
    What? WOW! eh? i can't even begin to comment that's SO wrong. WOW. i shall speak no more on this subject
    • 201 posts
    February 11, 2012 1:32 PM GMT
    I am sorry Jasmine ?
    What did you find uncontrollable ?
    nicky
    • 199 posts
    February 13, 2012 6:56 PM GMT
    with you there on the socks Nicky!......... especially white towelling sports sock!
    XXXX
    • 201 posts
    February 28, 2012 6:39 PM GMT
    i'm kinda with the the folk who believe that the rules are there aint no rules. I dont dress to look anything like anyone else or to conform in any way to any group stereotype situation etc...I dress to be me. end of.
    • 15 posts
    March 29, 2012 12:45 PM BST
    I tend to dress as a slut, at my age it's a big ego boost when an 18 year old is after your tail ;o)
    That's my idea of having fun.
    • 7 posts
    November 5, 2019 5:22 PM GMT
    Here are mine, a good twenty years old...

My Ten Commandments:

Thou shall behave like a lady in public.

Thou shalt not covet thy lady's lingerie.

Thou shalt not deceive thyself or thy lady.

Thou shalt not ever look prettier than thy lady.

Thou shalt not purge anything thy lady desires.

Thou shalt not spend more on thyself than for thy lady.

Thou shalt not allow thy lipstick to clash with thy lady's.

Thou shalt not use thy lady's makeup without permission.

Thou shall sit with thy legs together when wearing a skirt or dress.

Thou shall always have a sense of humour regarding crossdressing.
    • 42 posts
    November 28, 2019 11:27 AM GMT
    I like to remove all the hair and leave the thatch on the roof. Cleaner anyway and you can use certain sprays without harm. Dress the Lady, act the Lady. Loo seats are for sitting on and no drips. always wanted to devise a cock drip alarm and a sign saying it was in here. Disabled loos are used by some right B's people in chairs cannot clean after you. I use the Disabled loo and report it if it is bad. I have leg and back problems and I need a loo now type as well. That's why we have the RADAR key to keep others out & the loo clean. I love some places where the female loos are scented and you have towels and soap, not some damaged sink and the evidence that a missing link used the loo.