THE TRANNY RULES!!!!!!!!!!!

• 105 posts
    June 30, 2011 3:45 PM BST
    While I'm not a big fan of rules, they are made to be broken..... How about suggestions for, perhaps humorous, rules to be a top tranny.

AND I apologise to the tranny I ticked off for leaving a seat down in the ladies last night LOL

So theres Tranny Rule Number One.... Put the flipping seat down after you've used the Ladies loo, show some class!!!!! AND.... don't set me off about the drips left on the floor!
    • 105 posts
    June 30, 2011 3:50 PM BST
    AND while I'm at it:

Tranny Rule Number Two.... DON'T wear you mans coat when you are out on the town dressed, You can if you are 16 years old and its your boyfriends AND he is with you!
    • 105 posts
    June 30, 2011 3:54 PM BST
    I'm on a roll! I am unaware of any culture in the world where nose hair is deemed a thing of beauty, so.....

Tranny Rule Number Three... Pluck those nose hairs, Baby!
    • 866 posts
    June 30, 2011 4:05 PM BST
    Are these rules only for those of us who go out? P xx
    • 160 posts
    June 30, 2011 6:18 PM BST
    and don't forget to pluck ear hairs, and don't sit with legs apart, and there is always hairs on your hands, as you see there is a lot of things us girls have to remember, so life is not so easy for us, sob, lol. love collette XXX.
    • 160 posts
    June 30, 2011 6:19 PM BST
    and if you wear sandals, don't forget those hairy toes lol. love collette XXX.
    • 105 posts
    June 30, 2011 6:23 PM BST
    LMAO Ooooooooo I forgot that one!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tranny Rule Number Four...... Close your flipping legs!!!!! No-one wants to see that!!!!!

Thank you, Collette!!!! xxxxx
    • 866 posts
    June 30, 2011 6:24 PM BST
    Rule 4 - shave face, legs, arms, chest and back - last one is tricky - and bits if you think you pass. P xx
    • 866 posts
    June 30, 2011 6:25 PM BST
    Or maybe Rule 5 >>>> whatever
    • 24 posts
    June 30, 2011 6:27 PM BST
    A tranny should try to behave like a lady - not sure which rule that is Julie.
    lots and lots of kisses
    Audrey xxx
    • 105 posts
    June 30, 2011 6:32 PM BST
    Grrrrrrrr I WILL unmask you, Aunt Audrey!!!!! Or is that defrock you??? I know who you are, I think, your secret is safe
    • 866 posts
    June 30, 2011 6:40 PM BST
    Rule 6 - girls listen, so 2 ears one mouth
    • 148 posts
    June 30, 2011 8:38 PM BST
    Rule, ermmm about a million. enjoy life. we are what we are. love all xxx
  • June 30, 2011 8:39 PM BST
    Pauline,,good tip for rapid back hair removal....1, glue wax strips aplenty to hallway floor...2, atach rope around body under armpits..3 tie other end to neighbours car...4 lie on wax strips..5 wait for neighbour to drive to work...hope this helps..xxx
    • 148 posts
    June 30, 2011 8:41 PM BST
    Rules, nothanks. dont work in our life. xxx
    • 95 posts
    June 30, 2011 8:44 PM BST
    Alisons rule, bin the stockings
    • 139 posts
    June 30, 2011 9:10 PM BST
    #1 make an effort

That's my rule.

Having said that - I don't mean all the time - just when it matters, the big things - like when you are going out partying - or like make the effort telling your wife/gf/partner and not hiding in the closet for things like that.. oh and urrpluking your eye-brows and nose hair (but bushy eye-brows - yuk).

Having said that - lots of little efforts make a big effort over time - I'm I'm off on one - I will stop now before I offend anyone.

x
    • 148 posts
    June 30, 2011 10:30 PM BST
    beckie, im vertualy hairless, apart from my head, anyway i care what makes me nice for other. i agree a little makes for a lot. xxx
    • 199 posts
    June 30, 2011 10:53 PM BST
    rule 12 don't walk like a gorilla, dont swing arms like a neanderthal!.....keep wrists bent (I know!!! cliche bit it works!) keep steps small, lead each step with your hips..... keep the knees togther as much as possible....don't stride everywhere..... wander more.....shoulder back but not military be nice and elegant....sit on the loo....dont chew tobacco or spit in public

rule 12.5..... keep your condoms in a nice satin pink purse type thing in your handbag.....no point scaring the till lady in tescos when you pay!!
    • 199 posts
    June 30, 2011 10:58 PM BST
    rule 13...... dont pull gusset ride ups (brazilian knickers are some of the worst) out of bum crack in public, its OK if your collecting 2 by 4's at Wickes......... but looks nasty in a resturant where's there's exposed food. Go to the loo and do it in private, in a cubicle, and re-arrange everything properly!.....this rule can be broken when with a man in a clinch on your sofa at home, in fact then yu can do it directly in front of his face!
    XXXX
    • 401 posts
    July 1, 2011 2:03 PM BST
    phew im glad i do those things or i would be in big trouble lol xxx
    • 201 posts
    July 1, 2011 4:03 PM BST
    Rule # 14 : Flatulation should be confined to the cubicle marked "ladies". Men find farts by men funny , a lady fart can be seen as a distinct turn off, or at least a signal that the lady in question is of questionable character !!

Find a discrete corner to let go and quickly move to a more salubrious location.

Rule # 14.5 : NEVER let anyone hear your flatulation !!! nicky XXX
    • 105 posts
    July 1, 2011 4:19 PM BST
    Jeez.............. just when I thought I had everything right: the hair, the wig, the walk and NOW I have to learn the 'quick discrete let-go'?

Jeez...... I used to smoke cigars out dressed, little cigars but still cigars. Someone should have spanked me!
    • 866 posts
    July 1, 2011 5:57 PM BST
    Julie, Just dont set fire to the farts..thats West Virginia hillbilly sense of fun P xxx
    • 148 posts
    July 1, 2011 9:52 PM BST
    rule 20 grillion, sod the rest, have fun, xxx