Breasts

• 8 posts
    November 10, 2012 5:30 AM GMT
    I know this is a old thread ,but im new so looking around and came across this subject , i tried all the herbal combinations going for about 18 months and never had any growth ,so what i say is the results on some will not be the same as others ,just be prepared to lose money for little or no gain .i went for hormones ,expensive ,frowned upone ,some would say dangerous ,(yes i do know the risks before anyone says anything) i did allot of reading before hand . 2 years later and i have small firm boobs with sensative nipples , smooth skin very little body hair .
    I know its not for everyone ,but if you do go down that road do your homework, otherwise stick to silicon boob on the outside .and save your money .
    • 6 posts
    January 18, 2013 10:00 AM GMT
    I have quite big male breasts ( nothing to be embarrassed about !) so when i wear silicones on top, it all com es out a bit huge. What is solution for this and a cleavage - chicken fillets, special bra of some sort ?
    This post was edited by suzannah lawton at February 4, 2013 6:55 PM GMT
    • 9 posts
    April 29, 2013 2:15 AM BST
    Is there anybody ? that has actually had enhancement surgery ? I want to have my breasts done (a little) but cannot seem to locate Surgeons who will do crossdressers .
    • 23 posts
    May 2, 2013 5:40 AM BST
    I never really liked the idea of having silicone stictched in my chest, so silicone stuck on my chest is definately better until my own "home grown" Breasts are big enough to lose the stick ons
    • 2 posts
    March 25, 2016 11:16 PM GMT
    i have natural breasts quite a handful size pert nipps i hv never bought a bra b4 dont know wat size to buy how do i measure my size n wat cup size any advice from u gurls b very helpful to me i m too shy to go to shop to buy 1 can order online but need proper size so can u advice me how to measure up plz thanx all
    • 866 posts
    March 26, 2016 12:02 PM GMT
    Hi Adeel

I suggest you check out any womans lingerie web site and look at the bra sizing guide that they all have. They are fairly easy to follow.

hugs

Pauline xx
    • 1 posts
    September 28, 2016 8:51 PM BST
    I'm growing mine, not very big but at least they're real, they can always be added to on the outside.
    • 1 posts
    October 3, 2016 1:07 PM BST
    I'm all for natural with some external enhancement on occasion.
    • 10 posts
    October 16, 2016 7:08 PM BST
    I have said on here a bit a go that i was growing mine and there a lot bigger now I am lucky to have size 34c to d cup this is on hormones i did have some when i was on herbs
    but if you cant grow your on then on the outside is best and to answer the crossdresser i can see why they wont do opps on them as you dont want to be a woman full time
  • January 18, 2017 2:40 PM GMT
    I have used these Pueraria Mirifica and Swansons Raw overian glandular pills, for 3 years and have pert tits - i also had my nipples pierced to make them larger - which it has done, they are now hard most of the time
    This post was edited by Deleted Member at January 18, 2017 2:48 PM GMT
    • 20 posts
    January 28, 2017 8:56 AM GMT
    I used Pueraria Mirifica capsules,which made my nipples tingle in a delighttfull way but am finding them difficult to get. I am lucky in that I have always had large breasts anyway,but they were affected some years ago by a pill given to me by my Doctor for possible Prostate enlargement. NHS say it could not have happened,but they got bigger and more sensitive. I did not have a prostate problem at all!
    • 10 posts
    September 5, 2018 4:45 PM BST
    As one of the "original" developers of breast implants (breast augmentation devices, as the FDA likes to call them), I can say that one should not be afraid to have those implants, because for the rare case that they would rupture, the contained silicon is biodegradable and is observed by the body. Once we had discovered these kinds of silicone, we did do self testing and injected it under our own skin. And almost 50 years later, I am still alive! I had an implant on my desk as a paper weight, and it lasted many years and nothing could damage it, not even using it as a ball tossing around to other people. (until somebody stole it, maybe a janitor wanted an extra breast?). I personally don't like to see them on a body that was not made to have breasts. They always look like a ball nailed to a board.

Sophie writes about the fun having sex with man. I never could do this, I am still very much attracted to females, and if I would have the full transition, I probably would be a lesbian oriented individual. When I look at pictures of transsexual/transgender persons, it is the female parts of their bodies that interests me!
    I want to remain to be a man, but one who has female sexual body parts! What am I?
    • 14 posts
    May 21, 2019 2:25 PM BST
    Hi well i guess will have to vote for my own?
    So don't need inside or outside as have my own breasts being a 42H/44G UK at the moment
    Growth wise depends on the person not always what your taking as just like with fire if you put in the grate the wood will burn but in a bucket of water it goes out!
    ive always had low T plus growth from young which makes you susceptible to hormone changes.
    Herbs do work but often not very strong but you also have to do the ground work to make them work better.
    • 23 posts
    July 26, 2019 1:15 PM BST
    My very first "breastforms" were a pair of large socks, then later waterbaloons I had in a pantyhoze hanging around my neck - as neither were a good solution I have for the last 30 years opted for silicone forms which I either glue with medical grade glu - or just slip the silicone breasforms in my bra. Love nice breasts specially when they "giggle gently" when walking - I usually wear silicone forms to fit my 40H bra although never in public wear tight fit tops - for home use have a pair of large one (40J) for fun.
    Had a "girlfriend" who had a breast implant and not very good as they were almost hard as "stones" so better be careful and get a proper job done if such decission taken
    • 16 posts
    July 30, 2019 6:51 PM BST
    i use a foam rugby ball cut diagonally equally, they come in different sizes so you can experiment, full size gives me F cup
    • 42 posts
    November 29, 2019 1:12 AM GMT
    <blockquote><strong><a href="/se4/profile/nickyminiskirt">Nicky Miniskirt</a> said:</strong><br />Yeah, I agree with Julie. I would love to have natural breasts , but implants would make me feel and look more feminine .

I could then call myself a TRANSEXUAL !! whoopee !! ... I think I'd like that ??? nicky XXX</blockquote><br />
    Hormones produce enough tissue and the nipples are very sensitive, time is your friend as the slow increase in size is hardly noticed by people you see every day, once you are confident to pass then you wear the right size bra and train the breast tissue to be at the front and not down the side of your chest. You will be amazed by the amount of tissue you have wearing a soft padded bra can make your breasts look reasonable. The length of time you take the Hormones then the more it increases over time and with the right blood tests, your health and hormone levels can be adjusted. Time is your friend, rush and you risk needing more money to correct any mistakes. The bra with birdseed or rice in a stocking method and wearing a larger bra for 24 hours can give you some idea what it is like to live with larger breasts. I live with a natural Woman with L cup breasts and believe me they are heavy and she would love to be a DD again. Big breasts mean large bills for the bras expect to pay over £35+ for a good make. Hers are around £60.
    • 14 posts
    November 29, 2019 10:55 AM GMT
    <blockquote><strong><a href="/se4/profile/TerriS17">Terry S</a> said:</strong><br />&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;strong&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;/se4/profile/nickyminiskirt&quot;&gt;Nicky Miniskirt&lt;/a&gt; said:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;br /&gt;Yeah, I agree with Julie. I would love to have natural breasts , but implants would make me feel and look more feminine .

I could then call myself a TRANSEXUAL !! whoopee !! ... I think I'd like that ??? nicky XXX&lt;/blockquote&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
    Hormones produce enough tissue and the nipples are very sensitive, time is your friend as the slow increase in size is hardly noticed by people you see every day, once you are confident to pass then you wear the right size bra and train the breast tissue to be at the front and not down the side of your chest. You will be amazed by the amount of tissue you have wearing a soft padded bra can make your breasts look reasonable. The length of time you take the Hormones then the more it increases over time and with the right blood tests, your health and hormone levels can be adjusted. Time is your friend, rush and you risk needing more money to correct any mistakes. The bra with birdseed or rice in a stocking method and wearing a larger bra for 24 hours can give you some idea what it is like to live with larger breasts. I live with a natural Woman with L cup breasts and believe me they are heavy and she would love to be a DD again. Big breasts mean large bills for the bras expect to pay over £35+ for a good make. Hers are around £60.</blockquote><br />

Hi many of mine are £80 odd! most are plus £40 Cheap bras don't last long esp if bigger cupped as bands stretch out and it's the band that support comes from
    • 14 posts
    November 29, 2019 10:55 AM GMT
    a
    This post was edited by Bye Bye at January 16, 2020 10:18 AM GMT
    • 42 posts
    December 9, 2019 12:09 PM GMT
    <blockquote><strong><a href="/se4/profile/suzann35">suzannah lawton</a> said:</strong><br />I have quite big male breasts ( nothing to be embarrassed about !) so when i wear silicones on top, it all comes out a bit huge. What is solution for this and a cleavage - chicken fillets, special bra of some sort ?</blockquote><br />
    You need to find a good web page on how to measure your boobs. Then order a bra that will train your Moobs into shape, it is surprising the amount of breast you can get from your own body. Moobs are tissue that develops from the oestrogen from the adrenal glands when men reach a certain age. It can also be from puberty. You will find the bra feels sort of weird at first and as you have seen women do the tit lift into the cups. After a couple of days, your Moobs will adapt to the cups. Boobs are made of fat cells and milk glands. Men have fat cells as well. The milk glands develop later in women, they are there but need puberty to flower.
    • 42 posts
    December 9, 2019 12:24 PM GMT
    Bra prices: We use the web or a place in Cleethorpes. John Lewis as well. But finding large cup sizes is a challenge for her. Getting measured is the thing, we do a B&B for the night, shower and then go for a fitting. Some shops will measure and supply the right sizes, a phone call or email to them usually gets an answer. There are shops that will cater to the male. Prices have gone up, we used to pay those prices before the larger size. £80 seems about right. An old school friend had a womenswear shop, later when the parents got to a stage to retire, he is gay asked if I would be interested in helping the shop, I said you need to find a girl and she can do the underwear side. He did and they did alright. It would have been no good two of us selling bras etc. Shame though if I only felt more this way then.
    This post was edited by Terri S at December 16, 2019 12:17 PM GMT
    • 1 posts
    August 19, 2021 3:30 PM BST
    Outside is nice, because you can go choose the size. I’m a b cup
    Thanks to spironolactone. And my work out just wish my bum
    Would be bigger
    • 6 posts
    September 20, 2021 5:55 PM BST
    Maybe outside but a part of me wishes I had permanent implants

This post was edited by Sandra Smith at September 20, 2021 5:57 PM BST