Ladies Shoes - UK sizes 9-12

• 34 posts
    July 14, 2015 8:58 PM BST
    Marisota, mail order, have a very wide range in size 9. which is fine for me, but nothing bigger.
    • 4 posts
    September 26, 2015 11:40 PM BST
    This is just for your info I have a website and also sell on e bay under the name of Nice butt naughty and the website is www.nicebuttnaughty.co.uk i sell all sorts but specialize in shoes and to that i am a agent for Pleaser Shoes and also Elllie Shoes but also deal with Nitelife and Sexyca. The name of nitelife will gradually disappear as they have been taking over by Erosella and that name will become the prominent one very soon. If anybody wants to know anything just ask me i dont bite well not unless i am asked to.
    • 23 posts
    September 27, 2015 7:47 AM BST
    last year, I did send an email to a local retailer that do womenswear and footwear...

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your email. All of our footwear are shipped from other European countres where the factories only make from sizes 3 to 8. We often get requested for our footwear to be available in a Size 2, which is also sadly not available in many of our styles.

This is something we are looking in to, and hope that we meet your requirements in the near future.

Kindest regards,

RevUK

...I may get back to them for an update I hope
    • 23 posts
    September 27, 2015 7:55 AM BST
    ...also from Sainsburys, about their TU footwear...

Thank you for your email about our Tu footwear range. I am sorry you have been unable to find ladies footwear in a size nine. I understand your disappointment in this, especially you enjoy choosing from the range of items we have available.

We want our customers to enjoy every aspect of their shopping experience with us and make every effort to ensure we provide a range of items that our customers want to see in store. Unfortunately, our ladies footwear range currently only offers sizes 3 to 8.

Please be assured that your comments have been recorded for the attention of our buyers. We value customer feedback and use this to help us make decisions on the range and variety of items we stock. Your comments will form part of the next regular review of our Tu footwear and we will continue to monitor any other feedback about the sizes available.

We are grateful for the time you have taken to contact us and hope you will continue to be one of our valued customers.

Yours sincerely,

Stephanie Reid
    Customer Manager

...just hoping for an update this time round, when I send a fresh email to them
    • 15 posts
    November 20, 2015 10:40 PM GMT
    I have quite a few shoes from Justfab, mine are size 8-9 but they do larger sizes of all styles, just watch out for their monthly ordering.
    • 10 posts
    February 24, 2016 8:08 PM GMT
    not high street http://www.longtallsally.com/
    • 9 posts
    December 4, 2016 7:11 PM GMT
    I always found Evans have good range of shoes, my size is a size 9. All of my shoes and boots were brought from Evans.
    • 37 posts
    December 4, 2016 10:38 PM GMT
    Hi all,
    This is a list I grabbed from another forum I'm in, all I've done to it is clean up the page of junk like adverts.

Hope it helps some of you out.
    • 2 posts
    April 5, 2017 4:02 PM BST
    Natural World Women's Bota Cuello Vuelto Chukka Boot http://amzn.to/2nY3o1H
    This post was edited by talha yousuf at April 5, 2017 4:03 PM BST
  • April 16, 2018 10:58 PM BST
    Hi Pauline thank you for your research I'm a size 9 wide fit i shall look forward to trying out some of these retail outlets xxxxx
    • 866 posts
    April 17, 2018 7:18 PM BST
    You are welcome, Good luck. hugs Pauline xxx