Advice plz? Silicone forms and spirit gum

• February 17, 2021 2:12 AM GMT
    One quick thing before we start. I'm a *very* low-budget fellow. As in, most of my shopping is at Walmart and Dollar Tree simply as a matter of economy. I hate their corporate structures (particularly Walmart's) and how they treat their employees, and I would do without if I could but it keeps me in the black. I have, unfortunately, learned to not discuss my financial circumstances in public on the Internet. Let's leave that be, OK?

OK, having said that...

I have a pair of F Cup silicone forms from one of those nameless eBay shops, the kind of forms that have a shrink-wrap cover bit you're apparently not supposed to cut through. (Re shrink-wrap, Google told me that, can anyone confirm?) I also have a bottle of spirit gum adhesive and more on the way... the bottle here is 0.25oz, and the bottle on the way is a full ounce. I've verified that I don't have a reaction to the glue.

I picked F Cup because (a) I'm, er, "circumferally challenged" (thx, Tom & Ray lol) and (b) I wanted to make absolutely sure I could feel what I was tacking onto myself, lol, for the money I paid.

Thing is, the 1oz bottle is taking its freaking time getting here, on a "you could make a hitchhiking movie about this" kind of level. I'm an impatient dork, is a quarter-ounce bottle enough for a single use?
  • February 17, 2021 10:37 PM GMT
    Help plz?