How do I get hairless

• 11 posts
    September 20, 2019 8:40 PM BST
    From the world
    This post was edited by Damsel Distress at January 1, 2023 8:45 AM GMT
    • 107 posts
    September 21, 2019 8:47 AM BST
    Shave and shave again. Oh, and shave, again, in the shower perhaps.
    • 107 posts
    September 21, 2019 8:47 AM BST
    Shave and shave again. Oh, and shave, again, in the shower perhaps.
    • 16 posts
    September 21, 2019 3:25 PM BST
    does all over waxing or sugaring work and what should they cost?
    • 42 posts
    November 29, 2019 1:22 AM GMT
    Veet works for me and there are different types of power. So, you do not need to burn them off. Cool down with Coconut Butter after it helps smooth out the body and smells better than the veet. I tend to do it in the bath and once the shower is up and running again I will do it in there. Lasts about a month if you are on Hormones longer.
    • 2 posts
    December 31, 2022 9:30 PM GMT
    What a big topic for so little discussion.

Shaving: quick, effective, lots of irritation (use a men’s razor, the blades are set farther apart for larger hairs

Chemical: effective, inexpensive, con potential skin irritation. Do NOT use in bikini area unless specifically formulated for the area. Possible chemical burns
    Wax: effective, con is you have to let the hair grow out to the size of a grain of rice, so it becomes visible between sessions. Some discomfort. In the US, the local beauty college has very competitive pricing.

Laser: effective, expensive, US FDA does Not support claims of Permanent hair removal

Electrolysis: effective, expensive, the only US FDA approved for permanent removal

• March 6, 2023 6:13 AM GMT
    I used to shave my legs with shaving cream and a razor every couple of days. I’ve tried to wax them myself but always ended up with a mess. A short while ago, I bought an epilator. It is a Braun Silk epil 5. It acts as mini tweezers, pulling the hairs out by the roots. It feels the same as pulling out eyebrow hairs only a million times over. But time has decreased the amount of hair to the point of feeling hairless, my legs are are now always smooth. Wearing hosiery has never felt better.