Hi im Emma

• 2 posts
    August 19, 2019 7:29 PM BST
    I sort of knew that something wasn't right , I was in my early twenties living with my then girlfriend and one day I slipped in to a pair of her panties and put some lipstick on it just felt so right how I was meant to be , needless to say we split up inpart coz I had no interest in sex anymore. like many here I guess went through a phase of being happy then purging being miserable then being happy then 10 years ago I thought no more all the man clothes went and I started to live as me. my family were ok with it as was work , a few friends were a bit nasty so what their loss. I feel at peace with myself well as long I don't have to go outside with no makeup

Sexually I like men and I did live with a guy for 7 months and I still hope to walk up the asisle one day to be someones wife

im in Southampton in the uk
  • August 19, 2019 7:45 PM BST
    Hi Emma thanks for sharing your story with us x I've been a cross-dresser for many years now I've purged many times, but it's part and parcel of my life, I'm an older cross-dresser so I don't think it's worth my while transcending now, if I was in my 20s i would certainly have a sex change and become a woman x
    • 1 posts
    August 19, 2019 10:54 PM BST
    Love this Emma, I don't think I'll ever have the courage to do what you have but I have nothing but admiration for you x