Auto slideshow option

• 107 posts
    June 12, 2015 5:01 PM BST
    When looking at pics in albums, it would be good to have some kind of slideshow option. Then just sit back and watch the show. This would be handy for many of us I'm sure. Even better if the intervals could be controlled; five seconds; ten seconds etc, per pic.
  • June 12, 2015 5:09 PM BST
    that would be great then you could use both hands on yourself while ogling the sexy pics how fucking horny xxx
    • 1 posts
    June 12, 2015 5:55 PM BST
    yes id like that to mmmmmmmmmmmm
    • 24 posts
    June 12, 2015 6:19 PM BST
    I suppose it could be neat. It is easy to draw inspirations from some of these ladies styles and outfits. However, I am almost too chicken to really explore for a few reasons. Aside from some of the more crude responses this post will no doubt get, I am not sure if it is a feature that is easily implemented. As a technical aspect, I think it has to be a package or option available to the site software. I ado agree it would be nice. I mean even xHamster has slideshows...
    • 197 posts
    June 12, 2015 7:23 PM BST
    Yes, a good idea.
    • 15 posts
    June 13, 2015 2:55 AM BST
    Julia Dream said: ''When looking at pics in albums, it would be good to have some kind of slideshow option. Then just sit back and watch the show. This would be handy for many of us I'm sure. Even better if the intervals could be controlled; five seconds; ten seconds etc, per pic.''
    -------------
    I could always come flip the pages for you, if nothing else !!!
    • 5 posts
    June 13, 2015 5:27 PM BST
    I couldn't agree more. I think you have to set it up as a slide show before you post it on here and then it would work just fine. I will have to see if I can do that.
    • 1 posts
    June 15, 2015 9:10 AM BST
    yes, that would be a good idea, save clicking and re-clicking on every picture that you wish to view..
    • 72 posts
    June 15, 2015 11:00 AM BST
    especially if they were photos of you in the slideshow Julia