Forums Main Forums Introduce Yourself (General Forum)
  • Topic: Disabled Male seeks fun

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • May 7, 2011 11:16 AM BST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

I was born with a disability called Cerebral Palsy. This disability affects the muscles in my body, which disables me to talk or walk properly. I have to use an electric wheelchair to get around by myself. However, Cerebral Palsy does not affect my intelligence or dampen my daily physical challenges, outlook on life, or spirits. I’m looking for friendship, chat & more. I like socialing in pubs & chatting, I hate any sports. I’m into 60’s music mainly but I listen to any music.
      I am a very affectionate, caring, communicative, faithful, honest, humorous, intelligent, kind, loving, open-minded, out-going, patient, responsible, sensual, sexy, sweet, and trustworthy person.
      I am in search for people to chat to & to get to know you who lives close to the Manchester uk area.
      I enjoy chatting on and/or surfing the Internet, going to bars and/or clubs on occasion - going to the movies, hanging out with my family and friends, listening to music, travelling to cities and/or towns close to my home town, and watching TV.
    • May 15, 2020 9:10 AM BST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled title

Any girls like to have an online relationship with me using skype message me please

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is closed
    HTML  is closed
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel