Uhm, hi?

• February 17, 2021 12:22 AM GMT
    Hi...

I'm Chris... for now, I guess...? I'm a guy, right now, but I've always had... questions, curiosities, "nudges" from The Universe, etc... (eg, "What does it feel like to have breasts?" etc). Sure, most guys do, but usually that stuff *stays* just idle curiosity material.

It, er, didn't stay idle curiosity material in me. I recently bought a female outfit, some balloons, did the water balloon thing, felt... kind of interesting, and I think it answered some questions I had in a couple ways I wasn't sure I'd expected. I should also probably mention that I'm a furry, and that *that* stuff is caught up in this as well... most furries, while if you ask them they'll say "oh yeah sure I'd love to be my fursona hurr durr" -- they've not really thought that one through on a realistic day-to-day level.

I have... because I'm one of the very few that actually *would* hit that button if given the chance, and because I believe that if I feel that way, I need to know what I'm in for and how to deal with it. It's how I was raised.

I guess I'm just weird in weird ways. What else is new, lol, I've always been that way. I don't have a sort of impatient insistent fiery need to become that other being, nor a constant sense that what I am right now is wrong... it's more a distant yearning, as if wanting to visit a place far away, somewhere you went to long ago and dearly miss and haven't been able to go back to since.

Skye Stardreamer is the name of that other side of meI'll gladly tell you about hir (sie's a herm) if you want... regardless, I look forward to what technology can do to make that happen sometime in the future. For now, I'm Chris.