Feminization through exercise

• 3 posts
    June 20, 2015 4:00 PM BST
    Hi, just wondering what people's exercise routines on here are, I generally tend to do a lot of lower body work in order to define and shape my hips etc.
    • 201 posts
    June 20, 2015 4:54 PM BST
    No exercise combined with a strict diet of beef dripping, black pudding and copious amounts of cider helps tit development
    • 866 posts
    June 21, 2015 4:12 PM BST
    I don't use exercise to give me a female body shape, I find that copious hip and bum padding and silicone breast forms give me something resembling a female form.

I am not a great one for exercise, but even if I was i don't see how that could give me a bigger bum and hips. Exercise will tone you for sure, but it wont give you a waist hip ratio of 75:100 or hips the same width as your shoulders.

pauline xx
    • 235 posts
    June 21, 2015 6:16 PM BST
    What's exercise? xx
  • June 21, 2015 6:39 PM BST
    cycling is good for your upper thighs and bum iam doing 10ks every other day
    • 201 posts
    June 21, 2015 6:40 PM BST
    Pauline's right, exercise won't do anything at all to give yourself a more womanly figure because physically we aren't women. My body is pretty feminine but that's solely due to HRT nothing else. I only do exercise and diet because I want to look as hot as fuck as an androgynous human being. Exercising will only improve your body in terms of how it's meant to look I.e if you're a man or a woman. Luckily for me thanks to the NHS I'm both x
  • June 21, 2015 6:43 PM BST
    Ashley is right take hrt when your as young as possible is the best thing
    • 201 posts
    June 21, 2015 6:52 PM BST
    HRT before puberty is the only 'fail safe' way. Unfortunately at that age it's such s big call for both the kid and the parents
    • 866 posts
    June 21, 2015 6:56 PM BST
    Agree Ashley, but that is a BIG ask for all involved...not just kid and parents but also the health authority (not just the NHS but in other countries withe different rules and regs). P xx
    • 8 posts
    June 21, 2015 7:06 PM BST
    Exercise is definitely and absolutely necessary to a femme body, I think the cycling is worth while not that I do that and you do not want to do to much otherwise you will get muscular legs. Keeping fat in the right places is also a way to look femme, but losing weight is also a must to get the shoulder proportions. I think real girls the ones that look good must work very hard to stay like that and for a man it is even harder. Of course the upside of all this is you do get a nice lean body from all the excising and dieting, For me, I am actually seeing some stomach definition and I was not expecting that. I personally have never taken any drug to enhance my female form and I doubt I ever will as I do not want any substances in me that should not be there.
    • 201 posts
    June 21, 2015 7:27 PM BST
    I take drugs to enhance my female form because I'm transsexual and the substances should be there. That aside I totally disagree with absolutely everything you have written Zoe
    • 8 posts
    June 21, 2015 8:05 PM BST
    Mx Ashley said: ''I take drugs to enhance my female form because I'm transsexual and the substances should be there. That aside I totally disagree with absolutely everything you have written Zoe ''
    -------------
    Well don't beat around the bush. Noted you have a medical reason to use the drugs, however I am only saying I think it is preferable not to have drugs to do anything if you can help it and that includes aspirin. Finally with regard to exercise I really can not understand why anyone would not want to do it, and if you have a good reason to do it then do it. In this day and age we should all be advocating the "exercise is good message".
    • 201 posts
    June 21, 2015 8:11 PM BST
    Exercise Is great yes. However it won't feminise a males body?
  • June 21, 2015 8:14 PM BST
    Exercise helps with a lot of things eg, depression, cardiovascular, muscle tone...but feminization.....probably not.
  • June 21, 2015 8:22 PM BST
    The only exercise i find worth doing is abs and core work for a flatter stomach , anything other than that will tone / increase muscle mass, this itself will bulk out targeted areas pecks would be the only real gain i can see for this , as for rest what the rest would result in femininity would be Imo questionable as for lotions, potions, pills & procedures . . . . you pays ya money ! !
    • 866 posts
    June 21, 2015 8:38 PM BST
    Nice debate! So far no-one has begun to convince me how exercise can change your body shape from male to female . Assuming you are fit and male then you have a triangle shaped body with big shoulders and narrow hips.

How can exercise change that to small shoulders and big hips?

Exercise may make you feel good, but it's proven (imo) that your weight is dependent on what you eat and drink, exercise does not make you slimmer.

If you have a male body and want to have a female body - then you have to take hormones and use prosthetics - false boobs, false hips and bum and false hair ( a wig).

Which is what all of us do to varying degrees - it is a choice ( or not) - but we still have to use disguise.

P xxx
    This post was edited by Pauline Smith at June 21, 2015 8:39 PM BST
    • 29 posts
    June 21, 2015 10:12 PM BST
    Hey all! I've started running again this spring. It's great for melting my guy gut away. I'm combining that with healthy eating and I'm losing about 3-4 pounds a week. I might start some light weightlifting soon too to shape my body.
  • June 22, 2015 5:24 AM BST
    http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Your-Hips-Wider
    • 866 posts
    June 22, 2015 11:45 AM BST
    Thanks for the link Andrea - though I don't see that it invalidates my position that exercising cannot make your hips bigger.

When I read it I see the exercises are for women, which are only the first two bits of advice out of seven. The rest are either impossible for transwomen - giving birth - or involve sitting down more and get older whilst using creams and having implants.

The other advice.....

3. Sit on your butt more ......lots of exerecise there

4. Try a cream - along with the bust development creams sold by companies praying on people's anxieties and insecurities?

5. Have a baby.

6. Have surgery - so have fat moved or silicone implants. 10 years down the road, what then?

7. Get older -80 year olds have hips 1inch wider than 20 year olds.

I know that silicone is safer outside our bodies than in ( they will only last maximum 10 years before rupturing), so I personally would never consider implants. Yes exercise, especially yoga, helps keep you lither and fitter.

But the two bits of advice that really work - sitting on your butt and ageing are something we all do. Especially sitting on our butts...lol

P xxx
    This post was edited by Pauline Smith at June 22, 2015 11:50 AM BST
    • 6 posts
    September 1, 2016 3:53 PM BST
    Personally, I believe it's the way that you carry yourself, ladies. Therefore, good deportment is essential. Head up, smiling and small delicate steps. Of course, with a slight sway of the bottom. You just have to true to yourself...as a woman! I think that I will open a special academy for "older girls".
    • 2 posts
    February 11, 2021 1:32 PM GMT
    I would recommend cycling for feminization if you want to adopt the exercise method.